Set Video Ringtones on Your iPhone Using VUZIQ [Jailbreak Tweak]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSet Video Ringtones on Your iPhone Using VUZIQ [Jailbreak Tweak]

Have you ever wanted to set a video ringtone on your iPhone for incoming calls?VUZIQ is a new jailbreak tweak that allows you to do just that. It allows users to set a video ringtone on their jailbroken iPhone.VUZIQ offers a simple user interface to set video calls. VUZIQ allows you to search and download the videos from YouTube and set them as video ringtones on your iPhone.

It also offers some basic video editing features so that you can trim your favorite part from the video.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
  • baba
    baba Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    how to delete the video once downloaded?
  • Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress
    Well, basically there are 4 current problems when using this app:1- The phone will continue to vibrate after I end the call and won't stop vibrating no matter what, unless you respring or reboot your device.2- The ADs are pretty annoying and ugly. No way to turn them off, or to pay to get rid of them (despite registration). I'll keep an eye for the ad-free version.3- The app compresses the videos before applying them. Not great as I love to have HD quality when my video ringtone activate.4- There is no clear way (if possible) for how to import our own videos locally to the program. Using iFile, iFunBox, SSH, etc...Other than that, this is a very potential and promising app. Reminds me of MiVTones for iOS 2/3.x devices. Good job bringing this feature back!
  • Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress
    You may add to the list what baba said. There is no direct way to delete a downloaded video (although I presume you can do it using iFile somehow).Also, I did not experience any lagging issues or interference with CallBar, but maybe because I have my CallBar set to be working on Springboard only, not Lockscreen.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress
    Ahah this is why i read the user comment before the article itself!!
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    I'm using it right now and I've had zero issues on my iPhone 3Gs. I chose to search my own fav videos instead of those trending. If u can remove it and reinstall, do it.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
  • geekboy
    geekboy Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    swipe down or up on video just figured it out
  • geekboy
    via Wordpress
    fix for 2-4 in like 10 mins lol2. no more adds if you ssh3.can add you own hd videos to the Edit (compress) folder your self when ssh just make sure the right size 4.Most Important to SSH go to Ifile or ssh on computer in got to var/mobile/muziq/..........then just place Hd Video in the Edited folder Have Fun
  • geekboy
    via Wordpress
    well dont matter i found alot of fix for all most everything in 5 mins
  • Thatsgr8
    Thatsgr8 Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    This program has potential. I installed it on my iPhone 4 respringed and tested it out calling myself. It worked. I tried to make a call out and I could not hear it ring. I also installed it on my wife's iPhone as well, same issue. Uninstalled on both iPhones. Maybe they will fix the issues people are complaining about.
  • Patteeh
    Patteeh Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    How do u delete ads thru ssh or ifile?
  • how do u get it to make a different video for different contacts???when i go to contact and set it up it doesnt work but if i choose to pick only one video for all contacts it works??? i want a different video for each contact!! help anyone?