Add Weather, Stock Widgets to iPad's Notification Center [Jailbreak Tweak]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAdd Weather, Stock Widgets to iPad's Notification Center [Jailbreak Tweak]

Save for the fact that the Stocks and Weather widgets are not present in iOS 5 Notification Center for the iPad, the new feature is extremely useful for managing push notifications. 

If you've jailbroken your iPad, though, you can improve the functionality of Notification Center on the iPad thanks to a new jailbreak tweak that will add the two aforementioned widgets.

Read the full story here

Comments

• E Hache
    E Hache Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Note that you need to download Belfry for this tweak to work.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    I've been able to use the notification center widgets for stocks and weather on my iPad 2 for the past few months using Belfry... so how is this anything new then?The comment above me suggests that Belfry is necessary to use these new tweaks... maybe I'm missing something but if Belfry already does this without these tweaks, what function do they serve?Spire has major conflicts with Belfry notification center stock and weather widgets... so if these new tweaks eliminate that conflict and would allow me to use Spire while having the widgets, then I would have to say it's actually very useful! But I doubt this is the case since other solutions like this conflict with Spire as well.
  • Albert
    Albert Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    That belfry for one moment I thoughtit bricked my ipad 2! I was kind of scared at the moment I installed it!
  • Levi
    Levi Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    doesnt work ios 5.1.1
  • Guam
    Guam Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you have the NC Stock widget already installed and try to install Belfry, it will uninstall NC Stock Widget. If you have Belfry installed and try to install the NC Stock widget, it will uninstall Belfry. It appears that it may not be supported on 5.1.1 yet.I'm on iPad 3 and running 5.1.1
  • Jack Ballo
    Jack Ballo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It doesn't work on iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1 jailbroken. Maybe is not supported yet.
  • Riceboy
    Riceboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Belfry nor NC widgets work on my ipad 2 with 5.1.1 jb'd... :/