How to Take Backup of Activation Ticket After Unlocking Your iPhone Using SAM

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHow to Take Backup of Activation Ticket After Unlocking Your iPhone Using SAM

If you've managed to successfully unlock your iPhone using SAM, then please note that MuscleNerd - member of the iPhone Dev team has also advised users to take a backup of the activation ticket so that you can use it in the future if required.

If you haven't unlocked your iPhone, then check out our step-by-step guide to unlock your iPhone using SAM.

After you've successfully unlocked your iPhone, you can follow these simple instructions to take a backup of the activation ticket:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Macca
    Macca Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
  • Doug
    Doug Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    I was able to unlock thru Sam, the problem I had to install cydia, and a I have to reeboot, if turn phone off, I have 1phone 4, running on 5.01, I installed Corona but does not suport this ios version. Any one can help?
  • BetaTester.
    BetaTester. Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    the 5.0.1 jailbreak for iphone4 is untetherd, so there is no need for corona.. or just re run redsnow (the latest) but untick everything including install cydia.
  • Dnehdjd
    Dnehdjd Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Doug if you have shsh blobs for 5.0.1 you can restore to that firmware and do a full untethered jailbrek.. To check go to cydia home page should be green on top.. Use ifaith ..:)
  • Bala
    Bala Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
  • Sonny petro
    Sonny petro Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Is there a chance this wont work anymore or There has to be an IOS update to Fix this
  • bemental
    bemental Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    5.0.1 is indeed untethered. Also, this shouldn't be confused with a legitimate unlocked via AT&T, but still using SAM so you don't lose your jailbreak.
  • daicacon
    daicacon Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    thats why you need to save ur activation ticket for use later when u restore or update firmware.
  • Dog
    Dog Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Ok Simple issue. How do we hacktivate the iPhone 4s to begin with. You can't jailbreak if you don't activate, and you can't unlock if you don't jailbreak. I have a 4s, don't have the original sim and I have no clue who the carrier is, bought it third hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting this baby unlocked as I have had this beautiful paperweight staring at me for the last few months.
  • leo
    leo Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    Hey. Just wanted to let ya know that SAM is working flawlessly. But I do have one question. Does it only work with the chip that we use to unlock or can we put any other sim card after unlocking the phone using SAM?
  • JLX
    JLX Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    hi there i have an iphone 4 on HUTCHISON (Ireland) will it work for me? please asnwer:D
  • BTester.
    BTester. Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    it gets locked to the sim u unlock it with, if ur iphone is jalbroken backup ur activation ticket before and after, (built into the new redsn0w b8)
  • JLX
    via Wordpress
    i really hope you are right but at the country and network do i have to put the sim card's or the original from where it wa bought?
  • Sharpshooter
    Sharpshooter Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Once you have figure out how to unlock your phone you can swap you sim card and just follow the last steps, but remember you WILL need a computer running itunes to activate the phone
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    bought iphone 4 on eBay but cant get any reception.have been told that it has been reported stolen,and its been barred, is there any way to get unlocked?
  • Cesar
    Cesar Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    I have iPhone 4, was using gevey, I was able to unlock with Sam, the problem I have to reboot tu use Safari or access email accounts, I have requested AT&T to unlock since April 9, I know there are thousands of people waiting from AT&T, we all should push AT&T to get this unlock come true. I have called 25 times they say wait, my friend iPhone 4 was att unlock after 3 days. It was eBay purchased
  • Cesar
    via Wordpress
    I was using gevey, I was able to unlock with Sam, the problem I have to reboot tu use Safari or access email accounts, I have requested AT&T to unlock since April 9, I know there are thousands of people waiting from AT&T, we all should push AT&T to get this unlock come true. I have called 25 times they say wait, my friend iPhone 4 was att unlock after 3 days. It was eBay purchased
  • pl
    pl Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    this Sam software worked so good on iphone 4s 5.0 and iphone 4 04.11.08 after unlocked the phone and i try to turn it off and turn back on it work so nice with T-MOBILE. Thank you so much....
  • Cesar
    via Wordpress
    i have iPhone 4 on 5.01 I have to reboot if turn phone off. Do you know if I can downgrade to 5.0?
  • JLX
    via Wordpress
    hy guys,can i unlock an iphone 4 whit SAM if i dont have the original sim card? it is locked to Hutchinson(ireland)
  • iUnlock
    iUnlock Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have a question, i backed up my iphone4s future activation ticket but now if i want to can i use it on my iphone 4 with that same ticket or need backup again for the iphone4 device for it to work?
  • Cesar
    via Wordpress
    Yes, you can I bought my iPhone 4 on eBay, I am running 5.01, no need for original sim. Only sim card you will use
  • JLX
    via Wordpress
    use tiny umbrella to save your ssh,the use i faith to make a custom firmaware then doungrade,but if you are on 5.0.1 u dont need it,just run redsnow and deselect cydia and let it do its thing and no more trouble:D
  • Cesar
    via Wordpress
    GREAT NEWS: I unlock an AT&T iPhone 4 with SAM method, I was running 5.0 version, I updated to 5.1 thru I tunes using a custom baseband preserve that Redsnow has. I was successfully, activated with the sim card I unlocked thru Sam. I did not have to install cydia. I can turn off iPhone and turn on again. No problem.No need to reboot
  • man1
    man1 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i tried every thing and always no service,i lost every single hope ,than i decided to remove sam ,and when i reloaded the spring board the iphone went unlocked and every thing just works so fine
  • Marek
    Marek Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    i have the same problem this operator is not be in the list if i put in ireland it is not HUTCHISON please help me sory for my english
  • Marek
    Marek Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    how you do that i can't find HUTCHISON ireland in carrer please help me
  • XSAN ME
    XSAN ME Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    PLS I NEED HELP I TRIED TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE 4 USING SAM BUT IT DIDNT WORK. WHEN I UNISTALL SAM . THE IPHONE CANNOT BE ACCESSED . IT IS STILL UNACTIVATE I CAN OPEN IT AGAIN , IT SHOWS USE WI-FI OR ITUNES TO ACTIVATE IPHONE USING ORIGINAL SIM AND I DONT HAVE THE ORIGINAL SIM. PLS HELP
  • XSAN ME
    XSAN ME Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    sorry i cannot open it again