Samsung Galaxy S III Teaser Video Implies iPhone Users Are Sheep

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSamsung Galaxy S III Teaser Video Implies iPhone Users Are Sheep

Samsung is widely expected to unveil its next generation Galaxy S smartphone - Samsung Galaxy S III along with S-Cloud - an iCloud competitor at a media event on May 3rd.

Ahead of the media event in London, Samsung has just posted a video on its teaser site, which seems to provide some clues about Samsung Galaxy S III and seems to take a shot at iPhone users by saying that the next generation Galaxy S will allow users to stand out from the crowd (or sheep).

CNET’s Don Reisinger writes:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Slick
    Slick Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    cute sheeps, hopefully will help sell some phones hahakeep the commercials coming !
  • Joseph
    Joseph Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    NO matter what they try people wont leave Apple, apple has the most loyal users out of all companies out there.
  • Zayod
    Zayod Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I'm gonna sell my 4S and buy Galaxy S ||| :)
  • Paris paraskeva
    Paris paraskeva Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Someone please tell me this is not a real Samsung commercial! Looks nicely done but then the sheep part makes it look very lame!Not to mention that the only thing that the video did remind me of was the now obsolete OSX welcome video!
  • lovemerice
    lovemerice Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Samsung doesn't get it. Apple has an advantage over its competitors because of their integration with their hatdware and software. For example, I own a macbook pro, ipad, iphone, apple tv. It all works good together without a lot of work on my part. Thats just my opinion and its why I stick with Apple.
  • Hmmm?
    Hmmm? Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
    I think cigarette companies have them beat.
  • Hmmm?
    via Wordpress
    Well there advertisment seems tohave worked. Got this Apple fansite talking about it. I don't really care much for commercials but if you're offended by the sheep bit then something is not right. And I don't think the majority of Apple customers even know what the reference to sheep means.
  • lily
    lily Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Samsung need to have a samssung store. So that customer have problem with their devices just bring to the store and they swap it no question ask. That what I love about apple and yes the integration is all idevice
  • Hmmm?
    via Wordpress
    In certain parts of the world they have their own stores but I believe in North America they are building in store locations in Best Buy and certain Carrier stores.
  • kmanvan
    kmanvan Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    insecure much?Nothing from the video implies the iphone directly. The sheep image means "everybody else" like it said.
  • jetblac
    jetblac Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, nobody gets it. You missed the biggest link though--iTunes! As long as they have content, Apple rules. I am on my second galaxy, an S2 and a Note, and I am so bored with them. I carry my iPhone 4 where ever my Galaxy Note goes; and that is a shame.
  • Reeplay
    Reeplay Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    And why would i need an Mac, when my PC does everything (and much more), while also being ALOT cheaper?
  • dcmina
    dcmina Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    S-Cloud???? I'd say S-Sheep - I need not say more...
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    ... ! SAMSUNG SUCKS ! ...
  • RiCo
    RiCo Posts: 51
    via Wordpress
    If everybody else is sheeps , then there could be only one dongkey.
  • City023
    City023 Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    Lets be realistic!!! I'm an iPhone user since day 1. And an iPhone isn't an iPhone if it isn't Jailbroken. I would leave apple iphone if it wasn't jailbreakable.
  • Zman
    Zman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Am I too old? or Samsung missing the point. Apple hardly stressed its iPhone hardware spec. It just emphasizes "Just works". It stressed how a average person uses iPhone to do everyday tasks easily and works. Same for its Macbooks too. The Ad here is fancy but did not really deliver message that related to our everyday life.I have both iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy S2 (my corporate assigned me), both are fantastic phones (Samsung S2 actually better) but iPhone with all its seamless integration with my iPad, Macbook, AppleTV, iCloud, iTunes, Apple Time Capsule and my Synology NAS, with easily and better iOS software overall, as well as excellent picture, video taking and editing software, I just use iPhone.Samsung needs to partner with Google to have better integration, unfortunately, Samsung, Google, Amazon, Sony and Microsoft all want to fight with Apple but none of them can without somehow unit together with some strategy partnership, IMHO.
  • FredMC
    FredMC Posts: 73
    via Wordpress
    because no matter what, Windows will always be a POS
  • Hater
    Hater Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    ha I switched and so did 5 of my other friends, not to loyal there.
  • Olaf
    Olaf Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    Interesting, but has Apple ever made a teaser trailer? Do they need too? I see these other companies taking indirect shots at the iPhone and I wonder why. Let your product speak for itself. I love my iPhone. I'll be honest though, I'm not unwilling to switch to a different phone. I love new technology, especially when it works right. I hope Samsung can sincerely back up their product. - My 2 cents
  • ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress
    See  needs not to make a teaser video of that extent. We the users advertise it for them, that's because I'd something is good you just don't need to spend time trying to have people to come over and try it.  is way to go.
  • Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress
    O my GOsh!To sum up the message is :"You buy Samsung or if you don't you are stupid"I think the Samsung should fired the peopleWho make last part and keep the peopleWho Make first part. The first is really good!!!??
  • Eric Chen
    Eric Chen Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    "Everyine Else" mostly 90% of other phone user.I'm a iPhone user since day 1 iPhone launch,i had over 30 iphones(most of them sold to my friends),and I'm happy with it,I don't want be the 10% of the smart "S"
  • Eric Chen
    Eric Chen Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    "Everyine Else" mostly 90% of other phone user.I'm a iPhone user since day 1 iPhone launch,and I'm happy with it,I don't want be the 10% of the smart "S"
  • Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress
    You know Samsung is desperate, jealous & wish they had the loyal customers or as the commercial implies, da sheep. I personally like my Iphone but, i also like technology and competition. All this is doing is bringing that new technology to the consumer and with that, we are all WINNERS!!!
  • Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    Finally, a smart person. iPhone is a piece of crap without the capability of jailbreaking it. Apple consumers are not loyal. They are all a bunch of idiots. Apple can make a new device, and a bunch of people would buy regardless of lack of improvement from the previous version.Ex: iPhone 4 and 4S iPad 2 and "new iPad"
  • ismail
    ismail Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
  • ismail
    ismail Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    iFans should stop being so Defensive/Obsessive. Since when does everyone else stand for iphone users? LOL. I guess that reaction means they truly are.
  • Shrug
    Shrug Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    +1 herejailbreaking is 99% of the fun.
  • Shrug
    Shrug Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    yeah, big advantage for applehowever samsung (or should i say android) have a strong thing going for it.being more open means more possibilities for integration.take a look at the pebble kickstarter project for example, they have much more integration with the android simply because it allows them to do so. apple being more restrictive may make it more secure in peoples eyes (fantastic illusion) but it also restricts what the end user (and developers) can do with it.