SAM Update Makes it a Lot Easier to Unlock Your iPhone

124»

Comments

• Farzad
    Farzad Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    can i use this method just for the unlock to have in the future or do i need the sim card that i want to unlock? Iphone 4 AT&T
  • Happy
    Happy Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    i am not getting attempt to activation its only showing restore activation and already do deactivate iphone(clear push) but still not getting Attempt to activation any help and after restore activation my sim card not working
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    Hi I was having trouble with this method for the last 2 days. I installed sam exactly as mentioned in the above steps. I had installed sam previously but I had done a fully restore to start again. When I installed sam again (6th) time it didn't have attempt activate I had to select deactivate first. Once i did that. It did everything thats expected (blue screen message) then black loading icon. Once it restarted my phone still said no service. So I gave up and I was starting to get annoyed with having to enter the sim pin every time so I turned it off. As soon as I turned off, it worked the second the pin was turned off! I'm very pleased. Over here in france all sim cards come with pin on as standard. I have no idea why it suddenly started working but I suspect the pin thing must be something. I unlocked my iphone 4 iOS 5.1 firmware modem 04.12.01. locked to SFR to work on Bouygues TelecomHope this might assist people.
  • och_nimo
    och_nimo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I'm using gevey sim. I followed the above steps and restared my phone. But i didn't remove the gevey sim from phone. After restarts i'm still using gevey sim unlocking steps.How can i know my phone is unlocked? Thanks.
  • cohen
    cohen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i just got a iphone 4s from att, tried it last night, got full signal bar but the word tmobile is not showing up next to the signal bar and there is a voicemail but cant make calls or listen to voicemail. i had to cut up two tmobile sims lucky me has a extra sim and be able to get the micro sim to work on my phone without an adapter.is there any other way to unlock? SAM might update to get it work again??
  • Ricks
    Ricks Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    This SAM option is stil alive or Apple has killed it...
  • varun
    varun Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Which baseband you have in your phone
  • Gandara
    Gandara Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Is it still working? I have unlocked my phone using SAM, now i want to change my sim again and use other network, is it still possible to do? Or its a bad idea now? Pls help, i thinks its to late to ask now huhuhu T_T
  • FreshPick
    FreshPick Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Hey Guys,How will I know that the SAM I installed is the updated one? It seems to not work for this method. I was able to unlock my locked iphone 4s sprint to my carrier here in the philippines. Now my friend is asking me to unlock his at&t phone. It doesn't work :( I tried the old method and the method used on this video. I wonder what's wrong?Need your help please.. thanks!
  • Alessandro
    Alessandro Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Please, I need help to understand why after the party started SAMprefes appears (artificially subscribe module), I do not understand why missing, I can not change state belonging Vodafone SIM, thanksattention my iphone 4 con baseband 04.12.01 e IOS 5.1.1.
  • Linh Tran
    Linh Tran Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    First of all. Thanks for the video. Ive done all your steps. it respring the device and all but it doesnt recognize the sim card. It still says NO SERVICE. So frustrating. Can you help please? Thank you
  • Beliz
    Beliz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I couldn't find the "library" folder while starting. How can I reach it
  • Taide
    Taide Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I did all diz process and at the end it says sucessfully unlocked but I have no signal :/ any help
  • Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress
    I have a iPhone 4 bb 04.12.01 iOS 5.1. Tried to unlock it with SAM. I have followed the steps on the video but it says I have to use the original carrier SIMID! NEED HELP!!!
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 2
    Well I follow the unlock procedure outlined above, but no way is it working. I have a 3GS base band 06.15.00 with iOS 5.1.1. Everything works except th service. It's like having an iPod instead of iPhone.
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    @Joe, this method no longer works as Apple has blocked it.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 2
    Then how can I unlock this thing.. Any other programs? Snow breeze jailbroken my 3GS, but no service with at either. Looks like I'll have to buy a AT&T sim card for now?