Next Generation iPhone Unlikely to be Made of Liquidmetal

Options
^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNext Generation iPhone Unlikely to be Made of Liquidmetal

There have been some speculations lately that the next generation iPhone will be made of Liquidmetal alloys.

Few weeks back, a Korean website claimed that the next generation iPhone will be made of Liquidmetal quoting industry sources. The rumor inspired a French designer to make a stunning mockup of the next iPhone with Liquidmetal casing.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ed
    Ed Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Liquid metal reminds me of silver surfer so yes definitely make it apple you can do it
  • kk305
    kk305 Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "However, that rumor should now be taken with a grain of salt, however."You might want to fix that sentence.
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It's probably too expensive right now.
  • Key
    Key Posts: 202
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "However, that rumor should now be taken with a grain of salt."just like every other posting on this site these days....
  • Antonia
    Antonia Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have official information from a sudanese site.... the next iPhone is going to be made of: bubble gum !!! so when it drops it bounces right back.....all i can think of are people in those countries sitting around and saying: "What can we say that tons of sites will fakery report on???"
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Just clear things which have been noticed - Glass front with thinner glass deaign by 0.25mm . - Metal frame with antenna, Little bit wider at least 3mm (From the SIM tray)- Metal back cover to reduce the thickness by 0.5mm itself. And what they will change ?
  • Apphouse inc.
    Apphouse inc. Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi everyone,My name is Farhan and I am the lead developer at AppHouse Inc.We have just launched our new app PhotoBooks.Please check it out and rate and review it if possible. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.Heres the link to the app:http://bit.ly/KOFWq0I have free promocodes available if somone is intrested. Thank you!