iPhone Rumors: 3G iPhone Photos

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Rumors: 3G iPhone Photos

There have been quite a few photos claiming to be those of the soon-to-be-released 3G iPhone. Since the launch of the next generation iPhone is speculated to be as early as next week by Steve Jobs at the WWDC 2008 Keynote I thought it was about time to join the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rod
    Rod Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

i think they will be just fine... Apple has been doing this for some time now, it will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

As I said a few times before...
    Apple has filed multiple patents going from remote charging of a device towards remote syncing of two devices.
    Also have they filed a patent about a LCD screen that can also capture images due to an extra transistor per pixel.

So, instead of adding holes into the device, it will be slick and dust will no longer be an issue.
    If they have completed the design-pattern they are patenting, the new iPhone will have no front-camera, but the screen itself will capture your face during video-chat. And there will be no buttons at all.
    This all can make the new iPhone vacuum and therefore water-resistant.
    Ow, yes, except for the audio-jack and the speaker off course.
    But I think you get my point ;-)

Give me that buttonless phone that charges and synchronizes by leaving it close to a connector-less dock!!! :)

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Apple won't go back to glossy white. Its outdated.

"Frankly, I would like to see Apple launch a radically different iPhone rather than just a simple facelift with a more features"

Why the hell would you want that? Its only been 1 year. Its not like theyre exagerating. Why try to fix something thats already sexy. imo the iPhone is perfect on the outside. It just needs all the missing features.

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

"Give me that buttonless phone that charges and synchronizes by leaving it close to a connector-less dock!!!"

You can transfer signals but not power...What you are expecting is impossible. You cannot charge a device wirelessly.

• seminolejohn
    seminolejohn Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

not impossible to charge that way at all - my electric toothbrush does it, my electric razor does it. No reason my new phone can't do it

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Bourne,

Regarding "Why the hell would you want that? Its only been 1 year. Its not like theyre exagerating. Why try to fix something thats already sexy. imo the iPhone is perfect on the outside. It just needs all the missing features."

You are right but I would like to see Apple offer more than just one model. I should have probably said "I would like to see Apple launch a radically different iPhone and also refresh the current iPhone with the missing features and provide both Edge and 3G versions of the iPhone so that it appeals to wider category of customers"

We all know what has happened to Motorola after the initial craze for their Razr phone died down.

Jonathan,

Though the idea of a buttonless phone sounds interesting, I would prefer features like GPS, video conferencing, better camera etc which are currently being speculated over a buttonless phone.

cheers!

• Seth
    Seth Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

I think you should proofread your short article for typos before posting it on the internet.

As far as the new phone, if it has 3G, copy/paste, multi media attachments in text messaging, and AIM/ichat, I don't really care what it looks like.

• laloj
    laloj Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

http://tech-exposed.com/

Alright, already with the rumors!!! Lets get this thing out there so we can see what its worth.
    Need to know if I should buy it or stay with my old one.

• aa
    aa Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

if this is a rumor why we can see the photos! hope this is not a rumor !

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress

Lol to the guy who said you can't charge wirelessly. Ever hear of induction? Just as the guy that talked about his toothbrush and razor charging "wirelessly". They are charged by induction. There isn't any metal to metal physical contact... yet, his batteries are charged. INDUCTION.