iPhone Activation is working again

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Activation is working again

Scott McNulty over at TUAW is reporting that a number of iPhone users are telling them that iPhone activation is working again. Scott tried it once more and it seemed to work for him. Lets hope it works for you too, so do let us know in the comments. However...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

Yup, I'll confirm it's now working (for me at least).

The impatient brat I am, I disconnected and reconnected the iPhone. Not sure why it fails for some people if you disconnect. I didn't disconnect until I saw this message.

Instantly it activated and I'm restoring a media backup I made earlier automatically during the 2.0 firmware update process.

I guess that's just another episode in the July 2008 iPhone Crisis. :)

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Las Vegas, NV -- upgrade came live at 1:30 PM, and I'm the same time zone as Apple (Cupertino, CA)

• Jenna
    Jenna Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Soooooo frustrating! :(

• Distortedloop
    Distortedloop Posts: 64
    via Wordpress

My phone activated first attempt at around 1:30 Pacific Time.

Too bad that despite being the 30th person in line at my Apple Store that it took 6.50 hours to get my phone.

What a fiasco this was for Apple and those of us stupid enough to think it would be any better than last year.

• Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

fyi, firmware 2.0 update is now available through itune 7.7 though i don't know how long it is going to be last this time...