AT&T finally announces free Wi-Fi for its iPhone customers in US

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAT&T finally announces free Wi-Fi for its iPhone customers in US

We have been expecting AT&T to roll this out ever since the fiasco couple of months where AT&T's website had mentioned free access to more than 17,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots, including Starbucks only to be rolled back within a few hours. At that time AT&T had blamed the confusion on...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

Hummm...I think there may be an additional i~tax on your coffee.

When you get your receipt there will probably be a code at the bottom that reads: Enter this code for your free wifi access...

Will have to check it out when I go out for lunch hopefully starbucks will still be open.... it's been said 600 starbucks will be closing and more to come.

Another clever offering from AT&T 3G service for your i-phones but no 3G service free wifi at locations that will no longer exist.

Wonder what else they want to (give) their customers....

i~wait for lunch hour...

• brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

good for both customers and at&t, since they would prefer us to use wifi instead of edge/3g which are more costly to them

• sendblink23
    sendblink23 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

hmm this doesnt help much, when almost every place restaurant, hotels, and starbucks, over where i live is Free WIFI internet, so thsi doesnt help me that much, but YES if i ever see a hotSpot, then that would help me :P

• garret
    garret Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

just tried AT&T wifi @ McDonalds and it was labled AT&T Wi-fi ROAMING