iPhone 3G is still hard to find so check iPhone 3G Availablility site before you plan a visit

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
iPhone 3G is still hard to find so check iPhone 3G Availablility site before you plan a visit

The blogosphere has been reporting that iPhone 3G is still hard to find and that lines continue to form outside many stores. It also appears that Apple's latest offering is already sold out in 21 states. The states reporting that the iPhone 3G are sold out were Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii,...

Read the full story here

Comments

• sahid
    sahid Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

Well I was from 8AM and got in the store at 1:45PM on Glendale Galleria, CA on Saturday July 12.

• Trash
    Trash Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

people, just wait. i know it feels like your head will explode if you can't get the iphone now now now, but if you wait two-three weeks you'll have no problem getting it, a few software kinks will have been worked out, and the experience will be much more positive.

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

let's c I got up at 5:30 got to the apple store in SoHo at 6:30. When the store opened at 8 a.m. I was in side by 8:45 to be welcomed by the i~clap...... there was about a 45 minute wait to get to the front of the line inside the store then after purchasing the phone there was an additional 30 minutes to get things personalized.. Wound up taking it to the office to activate, oh I mean personalize when itunes crashed.. There are still lines going round the corner in soho...all in all it was smooth and worth the wait... But it feels like i got the same thing..There is an Eco friendly company willing to buy your old phone at the same price of the new one handing out flyers of their offer...no longer suffering from nastalgia since I got my iPhone.. Waiting to jailbreak...

Sent from my iPhone.......

• Jones
    Jones Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

the apple store just gave me a call to tell me my device was ready for pickup...so no cue for me ...but I am a very good apple customer

• Jeff
    Jeff Posts: 126
    via Wordpress

Iphones are tough to find ... which mobile OS do you guys think will win the mobile platform war??

Look at this article about that... www.gothamtechminute.blogspot.com

• TY
    TY Posts: 41
    via Wordpress

There's plenty in No. VA. I was in the apple store in Fairfax on back to back days and was able to get one. The wait was maybe an hour because of the time it was taking them to activate and help customers.

• Starda Vanyra
    Starda Vanyra Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I wish the G-mail and other third party free aps would make use of the IPhones revolving display.