WinPwn 2.0.0.3 Released: Fixes iPwner Crashing issue and 16xx errors

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
WinPwn 2.0.0.3 Released: Fixes iPwner Crashing issue and 16xx errors

WinPwn 2.0.0.3 has just been released. If you were facing crashing issues with iPwner or 16xx errors then you you might want to check out the latest version as cnw, the iPhone Hacker credited for porting iPhone Dev Team's Pwnage Tool 2.0 (Mac only) to Windows claims that they have...

Read the full story here

Comments

• gurbaz
    gurbaz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

EVERYTHIN WORKS FINE BUT WHEN IMA ABOUT TO RESTORE WITH ITUNES IT KEEPS SAYIN UNKNOW ERROR OCCURED WHAT DAT MEANS??

• Tre
    Tre Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Everything worked well until I left my phone connected over night, now i get error 1604 msg can anyone help>>

• Jared
    Jared Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

Mines doing that to saying unknown error at the point it shoudl be restoring my phone... So im now stuck having to restore back to 1.1.4 and use zi phone

• Dconqueror
    Dconqueror Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

EVERYTIME I TRY TO BUILD A CUSTOM IPSW...I ALWAYS GET CUSTOM IPSW FAILED! PLEASE HELP!!

• Jared
    via Wordpress

So when I first dl'd winpwner I updated my I tunes through the check for update... well apparently it didnt take it all the way to 7.7 but rather 7..... so that probably why I got the unknown error msg I am updateing now to actual 7.7 to see if that was indeed the problem. I will post after I try agian.

• Jared
    via Wordpress

Ok so this time after the update it seemed as if it was going to work but then i got an error 1601 ..... I thought that issue was fixed in this update...

• Guinea Pig
    Guinea Pig Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I keep getting error to when restoring 1600/1601? Don't know what's going on?

• Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress

everything went through but the phone is not working now what should i do

• Jared
    via Wordpress

Tony, I would put my phone back in dfu mode and restor with i tunes back to the 1.1.4 and then use ziphone to re unlock/jailbreak
    Also to update my progress on mine i am now using my laptop i am dl a fresh itunes 7.7 b/c its never been on this laptop and dl winpwner and the firmwares and im going to try with it and see if that works.

• CIRE
    CIRE Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

EVERYTHNG WORKED PERFECT !!! JUST WEN I WAS READY TO GIVE UP ALL HOPE.... EVERYONE PLEASE IF UR PHONE IS MESSED UP RIGHT NOW BE PATIENT NEW UPDATES LIKE THIS AND OTHERS R SURE TO COME... MY PHONE WENT FROM BRICKED AND STUCK ON DA APPLE LOGO... TO JAILBROKEN..UNLOCKED AND WORKIN ON TMOBILE IPHONE 2.0

• mr keyga
    mr keyga Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

k people. i was having problems at first. My computer couldnt create the custom ipsw file so i switched computers and even when i did, i started having the 1600 errors so i updated to the newly released itunes and it all worked fine.WHeeww, wat a relieve.

• MCEE855
    MCEE855 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

OFF SORRY FOR CAPS CAP LOCK IS BROKEN ON MY BOYZ PUTER AND HE LAZY TO GO OUT AND GET A NEW 1 MAYBE I'LL SURPRISE THE DEADHEAD LOL NOW ON TO THE ISSUE AT HAND

IS THERE A UPATE FOR IPHONE VERSION 2.0.2 I NSTATRED OUT WITH A 1.14 VERSION BUT PIXELS STARTED TO BURN OUT SO APPLE REPLACED IT WITH A REPLACEMENT IPHONE FREE OF CHARGE IT WAS NOT 1.1.4 IT WAS A 2.0 VERSION AND WHEN I GOT HOME I TRIED TO RESTORE MY BACKUP BUT IT WOULD NOT TILL I UPGRASDED TO VERSION 7.7 OF ITUNES AND 2.0.2 (5C1) ON MY IPHONE NOW I SIT HERE WITH JUST A PLAIN OLD IPHONE NOT UNLOCKED OR JAILBROKEN YET HOPING AND WAITING EACH DAY THAT THE 2.0.2 HAS A UPGRADE TO BE JAIL BROKEN AND UNLOCK OR AT LEAST 1 FOR NOW
    TANKZ
    MCEE855