Step by Step Guide to JailBreak iPhone 3G using Windows

Comments

• Smaaen
    Smaaen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Does this 'unlock' the phone aswell? My current sim is 'Locked' and I can't enter anything, nor the iTunes.. bought it from USA, living in Spain...

Can't really use AT&T, so any help provided will be appreciated.

• FamousEric
    FamousEric Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

check out the status of "unlocking" the 3g on the main page. i just read about it because i too am curious..wanted to unlock mine so i can give it to my brother who has tmobile, when i deploy.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

Can someone tell me if it's still safe to jailbreak ur iPhone 3G without problems and be able too restore the phone to factory settings without bricking the phone?

• Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress

do any of these jailbreak web sites actually work?
    I have tried 5 times and wound up restoring my
    3g. Is there anyone in the Will County Illinois area
    that can help me? I have MS but I still drive. I can meet
    Anywhere like the Joliet library etc. If there is anyone out
    There that can help me please respond. I am not a great
    Techy person on the computer. I currently am running
    Windows Vista and have had no luck jailbreaking my
    iPhone 3g. Everybody makes it look so easy but I can't figure
    It out. I am a decent Christian man disabled that needs your
    help? Please respond asap if you can help me. I would like to get all
    The bells and whistles that everybody else is enjoying. Please anybody?
    help me? Thankyou And God Bless.

• Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress

I posted. A comment about needing help with jail breaking my 3g
    I can meet you at my church office in Joliet if you can help? My church is
    Crossroads christian church I Joliet Illinois. Anyone please I need to
    Jailbreak my phone but I can't figure it out I have tried 5 times with
    no sucess. Can anyone please help me??? Thanks

• NINO BROWN
    NINO BROWN Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

KEEP HAVING ERROR 1600 PLEASE HELP ME

• Mike1
    Mike1 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

My brother and I tried to jailbreak my iphone 3g. We watced a bunch of YouTube videos for help. I was thinkin the whole time I should not be doing this because things always go slot harder for me than other people, but we tried to do it with pwnage and all the steps seemed to work, but when we finished my phone kept soft resetting itself. I was pissed, and it did not even work. So I had to reset and restore my phone all while talking to a girl from the apple help line who was a great help and she got my phone back to normal. Hey I used windows xp with pwnage. Should I have used something else

• Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

I succsessfully jailbroke my phone but now the phone app does't work.. anyone have any suggestions? because I really don't want to restore it back.

• kanaybid
    kanaybid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

can I still use iPhone 3G as a phone and call peaple if I jailbreak it?

• arsh
    arsh Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I am using an unlocked iphone 3g....i used iphone pc suite and came across a problem...there are songs in my phone but ipod does not show them...it says no music present...when i connect it to itunes it says to restore by using internet...i am afraid that if i do that it might lock my iphone...can anybody tell me how to overcome this problem..?????

• jeffrey phalom
    jeffrey phalom Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

so i have an 8gb iphone (not 3G) and im still on the 1.1.4 firmware (i know really behind haha) but i want to do this process. will it still work? can someone contact me in my email and explain more thoroughly. my email is jeffreyphalom@yahoo.com please it will be much appreciated

• jeffrey phalom
    jeffrey phalom Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

can someone also send me a working link to the first two downloads in step 1. my email is jeffreyphalom@yahoo.com
    or AIM me at jeffreyphalom

thank you--

• King
    King Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

will it still work with itunes 8?

• Manny
    Manny Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

i upgrade my iphone 3g grom 2.2 firmware to 2.1 can the unlocked please some one help me

• Genious
    Genious Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have already unlocked iphone 3G 2.1, If i will follow the jailbreak procedure on my unlocked iphone do i need to unlock it again or it will be unlocked after running the jailbreak. Please reply me.

Thanks

Genious

• Thomas
    Thomas Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

hi im thinking about jailbreaking my iphone 3g does it matter weather it is on contract(mounthy bill)

thanks

Tom.G

• Mandeep
    Mandeep Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

plz help guyz...

i own an iphone which was bought from australia...
    in india i have fixed the turbo sim inside my iphone 3g so that any sim can work on it...
    the shopkeeper said that dont connect it to the apple store for software upgradation, otherwise it will b bricked up..

so tell me can i still do jailbreaking...

• Mandeep
    Mandeep Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

the main thing i wanted to ask is whether restoring is done via apple store just itunes....

da previous question is asked by me only..
    mandeep

• Thomas
    via Wordpress

hi im thinking about jailbreaking my iphone 3g does it matter weather it is on contract(mounthy bill)

thanks

Tom.G

could someone please reply to my email "tomthemanhit91@hotmail.co.uk"

please reply thanks

• Thomas
    via Wordpress

thanks

Tom.G

could someone please reply to my email "tomthemanhit91@hotmail.co.uk"

please reply thanks

• riad
    riad Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi guys, i have iphone already jailbreak. Trying to Tmobile SIM, but it does not work. I have no bar and saying that SIM Failure. I installed yellowsn0w as well. didn't work. can someone help? it'll dumb and useless for me if i cannot make it work with tmobile.

thanks for your help.

• Shane
    Shane Posts: 59
    via Wordpress

does this work with the 3g iphone updated to 2.2 firmware?

• Shane
    via Wordpress

• Shane
    via Wordpress

• blujapan
    blujapan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

is this for the 2g or 3g phone. Can someone build a custom ipsw for the 3g 2.2 firmware with 2.28 baseband please and mirror it here?

• Alan
    Alan Posts: 46
    via Wordpress

HELP!!! - no matter how many times i try to restore the iphone i keep getting the 1600 error

• Orh Hai
    Orh Hai Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I jailbreak my iphone a week ago. It's still good, no problem encountered so far.

The steps are also easy to follow.

By the way, is there anyway to make use of the bluetooth feature in iphone for purposes other than connecting to a headset?

• Ampho
    Ampho Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey yerh iv tried to jailbreak my iphone like seven or so times now

iv done everything properly like backup an close itunes before using quikpwn

but everytime its just stuck on 'Wait for you iphone to connect in recovery mode'

recovery mode is where it shows the connect to itunes display yeh? an then i try hold the home button 5 secs an the power an home.. it turns to DFU mode.. but once its in that nothing happens..

iv cancelled it. restarted my computer. left it sit for a while.. how long am i ment to wait until i can press the buttons? after a while the phone goes blank an the computer makes a sound sayin its bin connected

its gettin reli annoying restoring the iphone everytime its unplugged -.-

any help wud b great

thanx

• Answer addict
    Answer addict Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Great outline. I just got one and have been trying to do this for a while.

http://www.answeraddict.com

• anthonynf83@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

I need some help! I couldnt replace the 'custom restore' files on my 3g but did the jailbreak anyway. Everything went great as far as the jailbreak went but when QuickPwn gave me the green checkmark the pineapple logo came up and stays like that forever! I tried restarting it a million times (held home and power) and it turns off. when i hit power to turn it back on the pineapple stays on the screen. Nothing I try works. anthonynf83@gmail.com