Vendor has started taking Pre-Orders for iPhone 3G SIM Unlock Card

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVendor has started taking Pre-Orders for iPhone 3G SIM Unlock Card

While the iPhone Dev Team is working on their software-based unlocking method for iPhone 3G, we have news that USB Fever, a recognized vendor of iPod and iPhone accessories has already started taking pre-oders for their iPhone 3G SIM Unlock Card and plans to start shipping the hardware-based unlocking method...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Marcus
    Marcus Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

got one,
    not working, i made one call and just after"no network available", maybe because i m in 2.01!?

• Maxim
    Maxim Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

is this web site serious? http://www.unlocksiphone.com/index.html

Thx for your answer

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

@Marcus:

Your comment is from August 5. They didn't start shipping until August 20th. According to my email it is 2-3 weeks out from that date before they're expected to arrive.

Do you really have one of these chips from usbfever, or another chip?

• David Arriola
    David Arriola Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I got one today and I can't receive calls, everything else works fine except that I cant receive calls so useless.

• olin
    olin Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

the newest no need cut sim

hi,friend,i'am from china. we are manufactorer ,we supply 3g iphone unlock cards with good quality and low price. we produce it ourself so if you order many per time,the price will be very low.Please contact me to know details.

I look forward to see your reply,hope to do business with you!

ms.n:linwenyang03.hotma.il,co.m

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I have one in my iphone and it works great..
    Just take a peice of two sided tape and stick it to the sim card..that way avoiding a 'non-contact' issue..

• carla
    carla Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

just got an iphone 3g today, how will i insert the unlocking simcard

• Raklatif
    Raklatif Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I got one, and it works fine,

Instructions To Use:

1. Get Your Sim,
    2. Align the "Turbo Sim" With The Same Sim Indent (The little cut Triangle On Every Sim...
    3. Get Sticky Tape, And Stick On The Beginning Of The "Turbo Sim" Where There Is NO Gold Contacts, And Stick To The Other Side Of The Sim Card
    4. Place The Sim(With The Turbo Sim) Face Down In The SIM Tray. You Should Be Able To See The Chip From The Turbo Sim On The Other Side...
    5. Place The Sim Tray(With The Sim+TurboSIM) in the iPhone
    6. Turn On...
    7. Wait Until You See your Sim's Provider In The Top Left Corner Of The iPhone

FINALLY: To My Knowledge it Takes About 5 Minutes To Activate The Turbosim For The FIRST TIME ONLY.. After That it Will Immediately Work,

Any Problems, Send Me A Message On My Email, (Raklatif,@,Gmail(DOT)COm

Ignore The ","
    And Replace The (DOT) With .

• DS
    DS Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Will a new Turbo SIM be available for iPhone software 2.2? Mine does not work anymore..........

• Raklatif
    Raklatif Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

yes it will, :D because its a hardware hack not a software hack :D

• Kathy
    Kathy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Kathy said,

Our company has been researched and developed SIM Unlock Slice (cut version) for many years, it can unlock your Iphone 3G(2.2v&2.1v)in any network(vodafone, AT&T, etc), we have more than 1,500,000 users all over the world and good feedback for the signal and no drop line.

Free samples are available, good price and after-sales service are our promises.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Kathy Liu