iPhone App - MagicPad's Copy & Paste Feature

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
iPhone App - MagicPad's Copy & Paste Feature

We have been waiting for Apple to introduce the Copy and Paste feature in iPhone which has surprisingly been missing since the launch of the first generation iPhone. We are missing it so much that we still get excited (even after many false hopes) when we hear some news or...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dj RaYz
    Dj RaYz Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

It's cool they were able to get copy and paste to work in an app. Now the better part would be making copy and paste work throughout the iPhone. I can't wait.

• Dannyboy
    Dannyboy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I just hope whoever made the Video Recorder app makes it available through App Store. THAT was one of my favorite hacked apps, but I wouldn't pay money for it so long as it was only a hack, since it would be wiped away with the software update. But now that App Store is here, where's Video Recorder, man? Come on, buddy!

• Gajet
    Gajet Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

You know you can already copy text from Safari browser to the mail application by setting up and using [url=http://www.biocow.com/iCopy/]iCopy[/url].

So not the best example, but real Copy/Paste functionality within the OS would still be good, lol and MMS and Bluetooth serial Port /scratched record