Steve Jobs: 60 million iPhone Apps Downloaded; $30 million in Sales; Confirms Mechanism to Deactivat

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
Steve Jobs: 60 million iPhone Apps Downloaded; $30 million in Sales; Confirms Mechanism to Deactivate Malicious Apps Exists

Steve Jobs in an interview with the Wall Street Journal reported that over 60 million iPhone apps have been downloaded since the launch of the App Store last month. While most of the iPhone apps were free, Steve Jobs has revealed that that Apple has sold paid iPhone applications worth...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Klas aka the real Darknite
    via Wordpress

my iPhone is the classic one that came out.it came out the box 102 frame ware. Now 1.1.4 jailbroken and on other carrier. (not AT&T ) and I got everything I wanted on it. Video recorder with sound. 3d games.are cool but with a360 and a ps3 at home ,not too big on playing iphone games on the train ...my big thing is make a call and surf .txt a little and music and video all in one place.for way less then 70 bucks a month with AT&T .so I'll stick with this for now .

• Dannyboy
    Dannyboy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I'm still just waiting for the Video Recorder hack to arrive on the App Store.