Nullriver's NetShare might not make it back to US App Store

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNullriver's NetShare might not make it back to US App Store

We have some disappointing news for all those waiting for NetShare to be available in the App Store again, it appears that NullRiver's iPhone App - NetShare that briefly brought 3G/EDGE Tethering for iPhone only to be pulled down from the App Store after being available for 20 minutes and...

Read the full story here

Comments

• se23
    se23 Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Where does this leave people like me who dl from there iPhone and had to restore thus losing the app? I lost £5.99 on this nonsense. Emailed null river 1 week ago and still no response!!!!!!

• Jon Davis
    Jon Davis Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I can't believe people are still posting about this..

Its' not going to be back in the store for OBVIOUS reasons -- tethering was not allowed under the Apple SDK rules from the day they ANNOUNCED the SDK..

If you want to get a program that allows you to tether -- use a jailbroken iphone and 3proxy or whatever its called.. Oh and its free..

• Al-d
    Al-d Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

whoever has the program couldnt he make it public like sharing it with others or no because of drm?

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

I don't think that Box Office has been removed. I just got an update which (among other things) renamed it "Now Playing" - so perhaps if you were searching for Box Office, you wouldn't find it, but it is still there. I'm not sure what the reason for renaming is, but it is not the only application to do this - I had another update today, renaming JawBreaker to ReMovem.

• Goldilocks
    Goldilocks Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thethering is allowed in Australia. Why should AT&T dictate on what Apple applications are allowed globally? This is a US only condition. Where is your backbone Apple? Nullsoft why dont you make it available on your website? it is allowed in other countries.