Flixwagon Released: iPhone App brings Live Video Broadcasting to iPhone [Updated]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFlixwagon Released: iPhone App brings Live Video Broadcasting to iPhone [Updated]

Back in June folks at Flixwagon had demonstrated the first ever live video broadcast from a jailbroken iPhone using their native app. Ken from Flixwagon has just informed us that they have officially launched their iPhone app to the public. You can checkout all the details of the native iPhone...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Alex Jay
    Alex Jay Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

i actually like this app. its pretty stable and i've only had it crash on me once. a great way to do video blogging or even recording live events!

• Omar
    Omar Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

yo.... so far it works great... but my problom is how do i get my contacts viwe my privet broadcasting?
    i just dont get it.. i set my broadcast to privet but how do i set permesition for privet lest to veiw it?

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 63
    via Wordpress

Can u use this app while on 3g or EDGE? Or can you really only upload on WiFi?

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 63
    via Wordpress

Nevermind i read their site. It states something on there that you should prob have a unlimited data plan to use this.. So that tells me u can use it on EDGE 3G or WiFi!

• Flixwagon
    Flixwagon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hi Alex,

Private videos are only available for you to see, when you log in to Flixwagon.com. Public videos are available to all users.

If you want to share only with specific friends, you can create groups to share with via "My Contacts" on flixwagon.com (for example friends, family, etc). Then when you make a video, select the groups or friends you want from the iPhone app menu.

Let us know if you have any more questions,

Flixwagon

• Flixwagon
    Flixwagon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hi Anon,

While Flixwagon on iPhone does work on Edge, it is recommended to use wifi due to slownesss of Edge.

Cheers,

Flixwagon

• T. Payne
    T. Payne Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

Iiiiiiittttttttttssssssssssssssssss Niiiiiccccceeeeee.......... this makes me think of The Original American Pie Movie.... Broadcasting live for everyone to see.... muy hahahahahaha

• knotmfkr
    knotmfkr Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

this is cool..... Whoa I just figured out a way to send mms with iPhone and u don't need to hack it haha that's awsome even sends video cool!!!

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Omg U can now use the iPhone to stalk people!

• Omar
    via Wordpress

so if some one want to see my privet video, they just have to go to the web site and then enter their email address that i selcted in my contacts and then they can watch it?

• Omar
    via Wordpress

im sorry but this is not working for me... i cant get my contacts to veiw my privet videos... i added every one on there... i gave the permision... i set my video to privet to be veiwed by my contacts... and nothing...
    i even added my own ( diffrent ) email address on their to see if i can get in.. and i couldnt veiw the pirvet videos.. it doesnt even send an email to notify my contacts about it.

• Hellstorm10
    Hellstorm10 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Same situation here. I've been trying for days.
    I really don't care to broadcast myself to the entire world.
    I just want to send private flix of my child to my wife, when she is traveling/working away from home.

When the email link finally arrives, I click on it, but I always get the same message.

This Flix is private

We're sorry, you cannot view this Flix because it is private. But don't worry, we have lots of other cool flix that you can check out on www.flixwagon.com, or you can start broadcasting your own life LIVE!

Yes, the permissions have been set.

• Hussein EROL
    Hussein EROL Posts: 7
    via Wordpress