Report Reveals iPhone Firmware 2.0.2 Addressed Problem with iPhone 3G's Power Control To Reduce Drop

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageReport Reveals iPhone Firmware 2.0.2 Addressed Problem with iPhone 3G's Power Control To Reduce Dropped Calls

Apple had issued a brief statement couple of days back to confirm that iPhone firmware 2.0.2 update included changes to fix some issues related to 3G reception. According to a new report we have some more details about the fix. It appears that iPhone firmware 2.0.2 addressed a problem with...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Does this also affect non 3G (first-generation) users? Over the last week or so, I've been noticing alot of dropped calls (moreso than usual)...

• tresdad23
    tresdad23 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

didnt work try again

• dennis
    dennis Posts: 89
    via Wordpress

We still have dropped calls with 2.0.2. We live in Toledo, OH, right in a very strong 3G area, however in our houses we still get NO bars. My entire family lives in the same neighborhood and we all have the same problem, so it's not just my iPhone. I've emailed Apple several times about this, but get no response. Any suggestions?

• armada
    armada Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

"My entire family lives in the same neighborhood and we all have the same problem, so it's not just my iPhone"

If it is not the phone and it is the carrier then what exactly do u want apple to do????

• Bobby a
    Bobby a Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

although iphone is esthetically appealing, its the biggest piece of crap. after 2.0.2 it still drops calls. many times fails to turn on, and this is the 3rd unit in 2 weeks, 1st unit wouldnt awake from sleep, 2nd home key wouldnt work, now 3rd, has its own mind whether wants to wake up or not from sleep mode. so end up missing many calls.

Best suggestion pull the sim out and use it as iphone or put it on ebay while still can get alot of money for it.
    APPLE SUCKS BAD

• Mahmoud Kabalan
    Mahmoud Kabalan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thats too bad, I thought iPhone wasnt having any problems

• PS
    PS Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

2.0.2 screwed up my Maps.
    I get "No Images" all over now.