Apple Releases 3 New iPhone Ads

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Releases 3 New iPhone Ads

Apple has released three new ads to demonstrate the use of the iPhone App Store on their website recently. They might not be newsworthy, but if you a have a few minutes to spare, then can check them out after the jump. Lonely Planet: The "Lonely Planet" Ad demonstrates downloading...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nicolas
    Nicolas Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

its advertisement, what you expect? they are trying to make sells. Its lik ecar ads "our car makes 30-32 MPG" meanwhile real tests get an estimated 25-28 MPG, companies are always going to exagerate a little in order to pump sells. Wouldn't you do the same???

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

I don't care for the ad about Vicinity because the app itself has received terrible reviews. The other ads are okay I guess, but I feel they could maybe try showing off the white iPhone too, if nothing else at least it would generate a bit more buzz about it being offered in white. I mean, most people I asked had no clue the iPhone even came in white, which is a serious flaw in Apple's Advertising. The White one is the premium one, so to speak. 16gb and a unique look. Sorta like when the black ones first came out and everyone wanted those because they were more unique than the standard white ones. This is the opposite. Apple has two colors: black and white. They switch off every few years as to which one is premium and which one is standard.

Other than that, I think that people in the blogosphere should get a f***ing life and stop complaining that the ads are misleading. YOU BLOGGERS ARE TECHNOPHILES AND YOU FRIGGIN KNOW WHAT THE IPHONE IS ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF, SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T!!!!! Geez, it's like you think you need to speak for the idiotic masses of people that actually think what they see in commercials is real, which you don't. They can buy the iPhone 3G and be disappointed that it can't load a webpage instantly, and that's their punishment for being so damn uninformed.