First Screenshots of Nike+ iPhone App Revealed [Updated]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFirst Screenshots of Nike+ iPhone App Revealed [Updated]

iPhon.fr has published screenshots of what they claim to be Nike's upcoming running app for iPhone. If this rumor turns out to be true, then we could soon see Nike+ work on the iPhone. iPhone users have been asking for this ever since the first generation iPhone was released last...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

While I would normally be excited for this type of app, since I run frequently and would like nothing better than to know how fast I'm running, my stride length, and all the other nifty features this app offers, I can't help but remember a similar app for jailbroken iPhones called SynchStep that actually played music matching your pace.

I don't know much about the Nike+ app, other than the fact that it was developed for iPod Nano first generation, so I don't know if it has this capability. If it does, please let me know, so I can get it. If it doesn't include that feature it's fine, but it means more work on my end fiddling with songs that match my pace, so I'll be distracted just long enough to get hit by a car or some deranged cyclist (no offense to cyclists out there, I am one too).

I will buy this app but ONLY if they offer it for less than 10 dollars, because frankly all you paid for in the original Nike+ was the accelerometer and the shoes. The software just uses data that most iPhone apps already collect and display FOR FREE. Why should it cost me anything?

• Charles
    Charles Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

hi!

Who will embed the "meter" to the shoe? What is the price for this iphone app? When will it released?

Anyway, i just placed your site on my technology blog rankings because i found it nice.

Thanks.
    Charles
    http://www.resourcesandmoney.blogspot.com

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Charles,

We don't have those details yet, but do stay tuned here at iPhone Hacks, we will keep you posted.

Thanks for adding us in your technology blog ranking, we appreciate it.

cheers!

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

Nice! But will it blend? It seems there are so many apps available for the iphone and the more you put on it the more it crashes...

After uninstalling all apps my phone works great. All in all this is good but the battery life sucks so after your 2 hour workout the phone may not be available to give your reading.

lol TJ: I'll be distracted just long enough to get hit by a car

I have the NIke +Sports Band.....No ipod or iphone required...
    It's great if you don't want to run with an ipod and want to keep track of your runs....
    http://www.gentlemansgadgets.com/index.php/nike-sport-band/

Let's fix the iphone

Gotta run!

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

I play soccer at a high level and I workout at the gym, no need for this app for old and fat people :)

• George Lucas
    George Lucas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

It has been confirmed that these images are fakes

Appleinsider.com has reported that the images are indeed fake outs