iPhone Dev Team Release PwnageTool v2.1 and QuickPwn v1.1 Which Supports iPhone Firmware 2.1

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Dev Team Release PwnageTool v2.1 and QuickPwn v1.1 Which Supports iPhone Firmware 2.1

When I published the Step-by-Step guide to Jailbreak 1st Gen iPhone and iPhone 3G running iPhone firmware 2.1 yesterday and had stated that the iPhone hacking community had done it again by hacking iPhone firmware 2.1, I seem to have spoken a little too soon as the guide was not...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Kyle King
    Kyle King Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

I Will upload it to media fire for faster downloading ( for future) it should be fast right now...

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

Here they wil be finished uploading in 1 min...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0d3b2440332fa9f6d2db6fb9a8902bda

That has both for mac os x
    ~Kyle

Im About to k=jailbreak it now, ill let you know how it goes ;)

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

Working Great! When it jailbreaks you can choose to have no boot logo or pinapple on quickpwn..YAY!...... There is a cool image wehn it installs on the phone once it finishes.... It Just finished now, Everything seems fine, Files are still uploading to media fire.

Ill Keep you guys posted,

~Kyle

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

I Originally had some apps on my phone that needed the mobile installation, when i updated they all stayed there, but when u opened it it would just quit :O.... Now after jailbreak it automaticlly tweaked the mobileinstallation file.. :D.... Much easier...I had it done earlier, that might be why, but all me cydia apps are gone... Just keeping ya posted, Everything works fine.

Files still uopploading :(... Dont know whats taking so long.... Transmission is closed...Dont know why its taking so long, i will tell you guys when you can hit the link...

Heres the link..
    ttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0d3b2440332fa9f6d2db6fb9a8902bda

I would like to thank the iphone dev team, and iphonehacks

THX!

~Kyle

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

Woops bad url

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0d3b2440332fa9f6d2db6fb9a8902bda

Sure wish you could edit posts... But nothing is perfect the site is great !

~Kyle

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

Ok files done uploading

~Kyle

Everyhting works!

Im trying to get the nike app of of an ipod touch and put it on the iphone and see what happens

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Hi Kyle King,
    do You know if when I jailbreak an iPhone3G, which has been never pwned before, will I be able to update it legally via iTunes when the next firmware (e.g. 2.1.1 or 2.2.) is released? BTW: My iPhone3G is from Belgium, so no SIM/NET-Lock included. But I need the jailbreak because of the auto-correction feature :(
    Thank You for answer.
    Greetz

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

If someone has the firmware that conains the nike+ for ipod touch 2g please upload to mediafire/rapidshare, I have a reciever for ipod nano and i would like to put the app on my phone(ssh) and put the reciever in and see what happens O.o

~Kyle

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

Chris,
    I am afraid i dont know that, Apple may beat the Pwnage tool again, But It is NOT illegal to pwn your iphone 3G... Nothing can go wrong when you PWN the device. The worst that could happen when you update to 2.2 is lose the installer/Cydia....

~Kyle
    If you want more info plz let me know...

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Thanks for Your fast reply Kyle.
    How can I contact You? It would be great if You can give me more information.
    Greetings
    Chris

• Kyle King
    via Wordpress

email is Kyle.king@shaw.ca.... What else do you need to know

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress

When you jailbreak firmware 2.1, all the applications, games, and contact lists get all deleted. Is there a way to restore those right after jailbreaking the firmware 2.1?? Kyle, Chris, or anyone please help!!

• b.
    b. Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

On previous jailbreaks I only had to scp my own apps to the iPhone and then run "ldid -S" on them. This made them visible and runnable. Now this does not work. Any suggestions or should I wait for a new version of "ldid"?

Any other method of signing that may work?

• b.
    b. Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Sorry about the previous comment. The apps does appear after a small time. I guess the OS does some background searching before it finds them. The previous method does work and the "ldid" does it magic.

The PwnageTool is great.

B.

• Wesley
    Wesley Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

hey quick question you guys. on 2.0.2 i had a bunch of cracked apps like super monkey ball. none of my apps work now what do i do?

• Amit Thapa
    Amit Thapa Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Does anyone know quickpwn unlock ur phone or not, bcoz it seems it didn't unlock my phone as i happen to restore my phone(2g)yestrerday by mistake.

• Amit Thapa
    via Wordpress

i tried to pawnge my phone(2g) since quickpwn does not unlock it.But ir gave me error message 1606 while restoring in itunes. does anybody have same problem who tried pawnge tool ??

• Gus
    Gus Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

Hi all,

Could someone please explain to me the difference between the QuickPwn and the Pwnage tool. To my understanding Quickpwn is just faster. But what is really the catch.

Gus

• javier Santa Gadea
    via Wordpress

i just have a quick question.. i am new to this and i have lots of questions.. but one concern.. if i pwn my iphone 3g willi still be able to download app from the itunes store,and will everything still be work the same, my contacts will still sync? and so will my music?

• iphone gard
    iphone gard Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

want to said thank you to DEV.org to be there always for us, Not like Ziphone he always talking crap, is been more than 5 months W/O any ziphone software, if you got any bring it on!!! stop talking crap zibri!!! Dev-org is the best ever , he ONLY took 24 hours to give us a new update software like 2.1. in both pwnage and quick pwnage, learn from the best which is DEV-ORG!!!!! keep it up Dave!!!!

• Jeffrey K
    Jeffrey K Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

HEY IPHONE FANS, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I JUST FINISHED JAILBREAKING MY IPHONE 2.1 SOFTWARE USING WINDOWS VISTA. CYDIA/INSTALLER ARE BOTH THERE ALONG WITH MY NICE BOOT LOGO. ANYONE ELSE HAVE SUCCESS JAILBREAKING USING WINDOWS? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK.

JKATZ3466@GMAIL.COM

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

PLEASE HELP!

I recently updated my iphone from 1.4 to 2.1 using quickpwn 1.1. Now I cannot use my phone because it will not connect to my network. I am using Tmobile but it will bot display that I have any service. Can someone please help?

• Amit Thapa
    via Wordpress

Hey jeffrry I think quickpwn does not unlock ur phone bcoz I had a same problem. I have iPhone 2g and 3g. I phone 3g in contract with $30 plan and 2g is used by my wife without contract in AT&T . iPhone 2g was unlocked until I updated my both phone and by mistake I restore my phone. Now my I phone is locked though I used quickpwned it. Only my simcard works on it. If i insert My wife's sim it won't work. I tried to pawnge too but it gave me error1600 everytime I tried as I tried like times. I think now u have to wait till dev team do something about it.

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

Jeffrey to unlock you have to use the pwngage tool not quickpwn... quickpwn only jailbreaks phones.

• JCUK
    JCUK Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I've downloaded the Pwnage tool but when I try and run it it says it can't find the bootloader 3.9 file. I've downloaded the 'bl39.bin' file from the web yet it says it's the wrong file. Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

• Vshade
    Vshade Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Please help! I've made evrth, like it's written in guide and I have now stack apple on iPhone (3g v2.1) and iTunes 8 said that SIM card blocked. How I can restore my phone? Please help!!!!!

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

To Javier:

Yes, you will still be able to use all the official Apple features provided by the firmware, even if you Jailbreak it. The Cydia App and Installer App function like native iPhone Apps, with the exception of not being able to delete them without SSH or Reinstalling firmware.

• Amit Thapa
    via Wordpress

Hi can anyone tell me what error 1600 is while trying to pwnage my iphone. I think i tried liked five times. I can make custom firmware but while restoring through itunes useing custom firmware it gave me error 1600 like 5 times. Can anyone help me since i need to unlock my iphone 2g to be used by my wife as it is not in contract.

• Amit Thapa
    via Wordpress

Hi can anyone tell me what error 1600 is while trying to pwnage my iphone. I think i tried liked five times. I can make custom firmware but while restoring through itunes useing custom firmware it gave me error 1600 like 5 times. Can anyone help me since i need to unlock my iphone 2g to be used by my wife as it is not in contract.