Software Method to Unlock iPhone 3G Progress Report

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSoftware Method to Unlock iPhone 3G Progress Report

The iPhone Dev Team have been working tirelessly since the iPhone has been launched to bring us the latest iPhone hacking tools. They have been successful in jailbreaking and unlocking the 1st generation iPhone and jailbreaking iPhone 3G as well. However, they still have couple of challenges, the first one...

Read the full story here

Comments

• kucoloco
    kucoloco Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

why is there alot of websites charging, claiming that they have a porgram to unlock 3g by software already?

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey kucoloco,

They are fake/frauds.

We are not aware of any software method to unlock iPhone 3G as of now.

We have people selling unlocking solutions even for the 1st generation iPhone when the iPhone Dev team's tools are available free.

So be careful, please do not get lured by such false claims.

cheers!

• Gary D
    Gary D Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Ali
    Ali Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

Of course its fraud, it is so obvious, if you need to unlock your iphone 3g, just buy turbo sim from ebay, i bought mine about 2 months ago and it works perfect, no worry about next update locking your device again, and it detects everything, im using tmobile on my 8gb iphone 3g and it works PERFECT, it only costs like 20 bucks with shipping

• Ali
    via Wordpress

Of course its fraud, it is so obvious, if you need to unlock your iphone 3g, just buy turbo sim from ebay, i bought mine about 2 months ago and it works perfect, no worry about next update locking your device again, and it detects everything, im using tmobile on my 8gb iphone 3g and it works PERFECT, it only costs like 20 bucks with shipping

• pawan kumar
    pawan kumar Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

i am frm india i tried to unlock iphone when my iphone 3g was in 2.0 i just restore it and put huthch sim iTunes unlock it automaticaly,,,,and then i restore bak and inserted to airtel sim it again unlock to airel net wrk,,,but it was only fr the one netwrk that to in just a secnd,,,,when i upgrade it to 2.0.1 its nt unlocking at all i tried it a lot iget error like 6,,,1013,,,and many more and i stuck in restore mode and nt able to boot also fr all this my internet was all ways in on,,,,,i have comment fr my iphone dev team,,,,,i have come accros one think that 1st and 2nd gen,,iphone were lanched only fr testing tat how we can unlock it,,,,now i want to ask is how can i asses system files of iphone 3g coz frm the day i have upgarded it iam nt able sleep becoz i am nt able to use my iphone were i pad 36000 rs fr my iphone 3g,,,,,plz give me a sugestion fr browsing system files so tht i to can help u guys,,,,,,,

• Armanius
    Armanius Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

need your help ppl.. i was updating my unlocked iphone from 2.0.2 to 2.1 but it gave me error message that it cant update it and now i have Steve Jobs picture on my screen and when i try to restart it it doesnt do anything :( how can i fix this problem??

thanks

• pawan kumar
    via Wordpress

to solve ur problem boot ur iphone into dfu mode and then upgrade it will upgrade then also if u r facing problem boot into restore mode and the winpwn ur iphone to iphone 2.1 frim ware and uplode to 2.1 or downlod quick pwn and make sure ur iphone is connected and then jailbrek the iphone using 2.1 frimware tht all

• Ali
    via Wordpress

Hello Experts & Dave Team,
    First of all thank you a lot for the great information.
    I was wondering if I could ask you,
    Do we have a Movie Showing up Step By Step Process of How To Unlock your iPhone/iPhone 3G.
    What is the Link?
    Thank you very much!

• Mister8
    Mister8 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey guys, what turbo sim card from ebay or what seller do you guys recomend?

thanks alot

• pawan kumar
    via Wordpress

if there is free site fr free unlock then why u want to pay? just follow the steps and unlock? less if u have more money to donate fr making iPhonedevteam as thy are trying so much to unlock it...

• niel
    niel Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hello all

Thanks to iphone dev team for their hard works and i wish their success. i bought a 3g iphone from ebay. now i need a turbo sim that will not only unlock the phone but also will support most features. any suggestion form you guys who are using it?

• OZ
    OZ Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

i get this error 1013 when i am downgrade what i need to do ?!?!?
    pliz !!!

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

I have a sim unlock for my iphone 3g... but im having problems with the network... friends cannot call me all day.. as though the phone is off?

Msgs work.. but sometimes delay by days!!

Problem is its losing network all the time.... is there anything i can do?

Thanks

• unlock iphone 3g
    unlock iphone 3g Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

to solve ur problem boot ur iphone into dfu mode and then upgrade it will upgrade then also if u r facing problem boot into restore mode and the winpwn ur iphone to iphone 2.1 frim ware and uplode to 2.1 or downlod quick pwn and make sure ur iphone is connected and then jailbrek the iphone using 2.1 frimware tht all

• 3G iPhone Blog
    3G iPhone Blog Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thanks for all the help guys,

Top Post :)

• unlock iphone 3g
    unlock iphone 3g Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Very useful blog, well done and KUTGW!

• Unlock iPhone 3.0
    via Wordpress

Does anyone know how to unlock the iPhone 3.0?

• Kool Info
    Kool Info Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Iphone 3G and 2G Unlocker for Mac and Windows

Free !!

http://k00l.info/?p=498