Important Safety Notice: Apple Recalls iPhone 3G Ultracompact USB Power Adapter

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageImportant Safety Notice: Apple Recalls iPhone 3G Ultracompact USB Power Adapter

Apple has issued a recall for the Ultracompact USB Power Adapter that were shipped with every iPhone 3G in the form of an exchange program. As per the support page: “Apple has determined that under certain conditions the new ultracompact Apple USB power adapter’s metal prongs can break off and...

Read the full story here

Comments

• dude with some experience
    via Wordpress

It sounds like apple is running into problems with just about everything they touch. The iphone 3g sucks. Blackberrys rule, they were here first and will be here forever. apple is just a copycat company, they suck. OSX, leopard, tiger, all that gay **** sucks my a$$, all of you apple freaks suck.

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

@Dude

Honestly, I don't really like Apple. All I own is the iPhone, but I've been pretty happy with it. BESIDES the utter horrible quality control. I've been through about 5 phones so far--EACH one having dust under the screen, dead pixels, etc. (For everyone who think they have a "perfect" phone, take a GOOD look at it. I'm sure you'll notice some things that are out of place.)

But saying something like "Blackberrys rule" makes you seem like more of a fanboy than anyone with experience.

• gil
    gil Posts: 34
    via Wordpress

blackberrys suck and if your here to bash the best phone ever to be produced get the fucc out of here this is an iphone website you fuccen amateur.

• gil
    gil Posts: 34
    via Wordpress

i had a gutt feeling about these adapters i like the other one the one for the 1st generation but it tended to fall off my wall outlet but you could tell it was quality. but for now ill be using my xbox 360 to charge my iphone i love it how from 20% charge to 80% takes less than an hour.

• To the dude with some experience,Stop praising blackberry you idiot. Blackberries are inherently insecure devices, keys can be broken in no time. Police force and other organizations work closely with RIM you idiot. Big brother is watching your every step.Now back to iphone 3G, iphone 3G is a device that has most sophisticated OS ever made for mobile phone. As of September 9, 2008, there are over 3,000 applications officially available for the iPhone.Good luck with your plastique pathetic little blackberry.

• dude with some experience
    via Wordpress

ok, I am not a fanboy, period, end of story. Have any of you even used a blackberry, Ok thats what I thought. Personally i have used the iphone and the iphone 3g, and besides its "really cool" touch screen, it isnt that great. I'll give it to you, its great to combine 2 devices into one, but the user interface on the 3g is not that intuitive and is lacking the original ipod feel of the click wheel. Personally i dont like typing with a touch screen and the blackberry allows me to have a full key pad. To "another dude with more experience" when you say the 3g has the most sophisticated OS ever on a mobile phone, thats not necessarily a good thing. I love the blackberry because its simple and easy to use, not messy and indefinably expandable.

• Arry
    Arry Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Wham bam thank you, ma\'am, my questions are anwseerd!