Windows Mobile on the iPhone is a Hoax

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWindows Mobile on the iPhone is a Hoax

Everyone seemed to be blogging about a Norwegian developer named Erik Kristiansen who claimed to have developed the bootcamp software for the iPhone, so it could run Windows Mobile on the iPhone. One our readers, Daniel, was also kind enough to send us a link as soon as the story...

Read the full story here

Comments

• bastian gatten
    bastian gatten Posts: 43
    via Wordpress

blah for WM on iphone anywho... Why would you want that? So you phone will crash like you computer does. That would be convenient!

• metronome
    metronome Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I started coding my own version of the iphone in c# to run on windows mobile, got pretty far, but I've got mobile 2k3 and you can't access the messaging system through the API's so I gave up :p

• Wes (The Original One..)
    via Wordpress

So, was that "windows mobile" pretty much just a Winterboard theme?

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

LMAO at the people that actually believed that! WinMo is too reliant on physical input methods to run on a phone with only four buttons. That, and anyone who buys an iphone and puts Microsoft software on it is visited by two men in black suits that beat the living **** out of you and tattoo your forehead with a big "NO IPHONE" image so you can never buy an iphone, and then they smash your tainted iphone with a block of frozen elephant turd.

Isn't that somewhere in the consumer agreement? ;)

• fred Jones
    fred Jones Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

'why anyone would want to do that on an iPhone' ummm for copy and paste functions and apps that come with the OS whocj you don't have to buy and forwarding of messages and um seeing sent messages, etc, etc etc

• mish
    mish Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

this guy had no life. better go back to those long winter back in norwegian and work on your english, why would you bother going through all this to fool people. just plain WOW

• bmore
    bmore Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i think it would be hot cause it just shows how much power on phone has over all that it can even get windows mobile on it imagine android people would envy the iphone and want it prices would go up