QuickGold brings QuickSilver to the iPhone; Quick way to Search & Launch iPhone Apps

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageQuickGold brings QuickSilver to the iPhone; Quick way to Search & Launch iPhone Apps

As you install more iPhone applications from the App Store or add more contacts to your iPhone's address book, you might have realized that finding the desired application or contacts is getting even more difficult. Want to find a quick way to do this? iPhone App - QuickGold has a...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

hello there,
    i have installed quickgold but i couldnt see on my iphone.please help,thanks.

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

hey guys i have installed Quickgold and i can search for all my applications which i installed before i accidentally upgraded to 2.2, Is there any solutions to put back on my iphone screens all of my applicatios i have installed before, the problem is i cant see in the phone but it's alraedy installed!!,Help pls.
    Thanks

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

@richard,

Thats great, at least you can access your apps now.

I guess one of the things that you could try is, search for the Categories app using QuickGold, then launch it and in the settings delete the apps that are missing from the respective folders.

However, not sure if the apps get listed in Categories app after the upgrade so that they can be deleted. But you can check.

Let us know how it goes.