New Results Pages makes Google Search Even Easier to Use on the iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew Results Pages makes Google Search Even Easier to Use on the iPhone

In case you haven't noticed it, Google released New Google search results pages which have been optimized for the iPhone on Tuesday. If you are in the US and go to google.com on your iPhone and do a search, you will now see Google search pages that are better optimized...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ali
    Ali Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Great, but it's retarded that the results don't show up like that from the built-in browser search.

Why would I want to open the browser, open address bar, go to google.com, then type the search when I could just do it from the built-in search bar? That's a bigger deal than they're making it out to be.

If they're putting in the effort for the iPhone in the first place, then why aren't they doing right?

• Kray-Z
    Kray-Z Posts: 85
    via Wordpress

First off, Chris, just be happy that they took a step forward to do something about it an have promised us more, espetially since they are helping the competion (which brings me to my secont point) isnt google supporting android "the next iphone killer", so they are kinda supporting their competition and helping them out. I love that, google is awsome, make it better for every one non-biasedly