Xbox 360 Chatpad Hacked to Work As iPhone Keyboard

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageXbox 360 Chatpad Hacked to Work As iPhone Keyboard

We had reported last week about a hacker who had taken his jailbroken iPhone and hacked it by wiring it up to a physical keyboard. Things seem to be going out of control as we now have another example. Dr. Ralf Ackermann has successfully paired an Apple iPhone with an...

Read the full story here

Comments

• YOUNG SUMMA
    YOUNG SUMMA Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

THIS IS A PURE EXAMPLE OF EXTREME BORDEM. I MEAN DOES IT REALLY NEED A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD, THATS THE WHOLE REASON PEOPLE BOUGHT THE DAM THING.

I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, HIS FINGERS ARE TOO DAM FAT TO HIT ON KEY AT A TIME........

WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO BUY A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE, THEN COMPLAIN THAT IT NEEDS A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD?

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HAVE A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD, GO BUY A DAMN FLIP PHONE...

BUT KUDOS ON THE EFFORT, ITS REALLY SEMI-IMPRESSIVE...

• lmiah
    lmiah Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

It's fairly impressive not a bad idea to get the apple bluetooth wireless keyboard to work just for kicks... but its really just that- for kicks. Now old caps lock over here needs to cool it, its just a guy trying an idea that played out in his head out in real life, successfully at that. I'm impressed- calm down young summa.

• MattE
    MattE Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Impressive, but I'd be even more impressed if he made the iphone work as the keyboard for texting on the xbox. would be useful to.