Devicescape's Easy Wi-Fi Makes it Simpler for iPhone Users to Connect to Wi-Fi Hotspots

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageDevicescape's Easy Wi-Fi Makes it Simpler for iPhone Users to Connect to Wi-Fi Hotspots

AT&T finally announced free Wi-Fi for its iPhone users in the US last week. If you want to simplify accessing free Wi-Fi from your iPhone at over 17,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots then you might want to checkout Devicescape's iPhone app called Easy Wi-Fi. Easy Wi-Fi automatically connects your iPhone to...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Free PS3
    Free PS3 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

This is great news. I have been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks for the great work you do on this blog. I love it.

• Nukie
    Nukie Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

For 99 cents, WiFinder will look for free wifi spots, but does not store usernames and passwords on a website. It has an option to rescan at timed intervals, will notify you when an open network is found by buzzing and will connect you to an open network through the application itself. When looking for a free wifi spot, I just turn it on, put the phone in my pocket while walking around and wait for a notification buzz. Then I just hit connect to enjoy the free wifi.

• Sb
    Sb Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I am trying to figure out if I can use this with my unlocked 2G iphone which I use on ATT network without Data plan. I do have an at&t account but without the data plan - can I still use at&t wifi spots ?