Apple Responds to Lawsuits Over Siri

Options
System
System Posts: 446
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Responds to Lawsuits Over Siri

A couple of months ago, Apple was hit with a number of class action lawsuits which claimed that Siri's performance didn't quite match up to what was advertised, accusing the company of false advertising.

Apple has now responded to these lawsuits in a legal filing, defending Siri's performance and calling out the plaintiffs for not being specific enough:

Read the full story here

Comments

• martlash
    martlash Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    The guy probably thought he'd get a quick settlement out of apple to go away. Chances are he'll get his money in the long run IMO
  • Van
    Van Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • s0ulo
    s0ulo Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Doubt it homie. Not getting paid
  • 357m
    357m Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Apple employee
    Apple employee Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Apple seems to be slipping. Beta yes but the add on tv makes it seem one of the main reasons to buy is Siri can't have it both ways overseas buyers are gonna look at this close for sure
  • Cracker
    Cracker Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I love my iPhone With Siri **** this people that want to make Quick buks
  • xero14
    xero14 Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Guys an idiot just trying to steal a dollar the easy way here in America. What a joke this is what we've come too?
  • Derric
    Derric Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Well, different people different expectation. Sincerely speaking, the first day I bought my iPhone 4S, I did not use Siri as I feel disappointed with how Siri work. At the end I decided to switch it off.
  • Bille
    Bille Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I do not use siri, it really is rubbish here in the uk, not alot of pont in it if can only search us, phones been out a good 6 months now, you think they would update it,I am one of those disappointed ones, yes the 4s is a good phone but really thourght Siri was going to be game changing, but now I reiaze it's not, apple are a very sneaky company and I believe watching the uk adverts, they do miss sell siriWhat a rotten apple!
  • Sparky
    Sparky Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Siri and "Retina" display are marketing gimmicks. A con job that has duped many!
  • waf
    waf Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    The ultra-talented Tisci demonstrated his love affair with futuristic elements, grown-up glamor and haute couture style preferences. The Givenchy spring 2012 bag collection grants the public with an amazing repertoire of high-class bags and clutches inspired by the oceanic world. Though Tisci refused to work with playful and bright shades we can still detect a few innovative and fascinating spring design elements. Givenchy
  • 169D0T254
    169D0T254 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Siri in Australia! Ask it any geographical location. "I can only look for businesses in the United States, and when your using U.S English. Sorry about that"Change to U.S English.."I can only look for businesses in the United States"The marketing in Australia strongly indicates Siri works to it's maximum capabilities in Australia., which is a blatant pile of crap, and false advertising.