Case Marine: 0.25mm-Thick Case Makes Your iPhone Waterproof

System
System Posts: 446
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageCase Marine: 0.25mm-Thick Case Makes Your iPhone Waterproof

Most waterproof cases for the iPhone add a huge amount of bulk to the device, but a new cover named "Case Marine" from Gooma gives your device the ability to resist water by adding a thickness of merely one fourth of a millimeter.

The case is made out of polyurethane with an acrylic cover for the display. The touchscreen responds to touches even with the cover on, although the headphone jack and the 30 pin connector are blocked.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Kao Saephan
    Kao Saephan Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    This product just isn't convenient for regular everyday usage. It looks like it'll be great for fishing or camping trips though. When I'm out fishing, I'm constantly worrying about dropping my phone in the water. Since that isn't an every day thing, I can see how this product can be useful for those types of trips.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    I like how he pronounce iPhone 4S, Ipad, Galaxy S2... :P
  • OZ
    OZ Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Lifeproof case isn't that bulky, and you have access to dock and headphone jack. I always used Otterbox Defender cases, but after switching I find it easier to use with one hand and the touchscreen overlay is very responsive.
  • FU
    FU Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Condom for iPhone.
  • RiCo
    RiCo Posts: 51
    via Wordpress
    Condom preventing leaked, this case is preventing penetrates, idiot
  • FU
    FU Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Both will screw you up if they don't do their job moron.
  • GuyJean
    GuyJean Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    いいねこれ!
  • 357m
    357m Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • ichigeta
    ichigeta Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I stay with LifeProof is a small cover too
  • RKisbEst
    RKisbEst Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Awsm thinkong DuDe :D :D :D :D :D
  • filthyjason
    filthyjason Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Next we'll need it to float too
  • Mom
    Mom Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    LifeProof sucks and so do you. plus, its over priced!
  • FlaTess
    FlaTess Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    LifeProof = water - shock- snow- sand = fun life !!!! I don't have to worry about my phone. I can use it anywhere. In the shower, on the boat, in the rain..... I've had my case since August and it is the best case ever. Customer Service is great, too. Warranty on case is fantastic. Really nice to have such a great US company. Join them on their FaceBook fan page. They are very fun! Bought them for my husband, brother, god-daughter. Can't wait for the rest of the family to get an iPhone. Belt Clip is great too!!!! Let's Go!!!!!! Floating Lanyard is coming out soon. Access to ports and earphones with ease. Well worth every penny not to worry about .... Well, life!!!!!
  • Waterman
    Waterman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Interesting how FlaTess is hyperlinked to the Lifeproof website. Sounds like an insider promo to me.
  • FlaTess
    FlaTess Posts: 2
    Hi W-man
    No. I'm Not an insider. Just a fan of the product and a person that likes new tech.... My brother actually sends me daily links to all kind of stuff .... that's how I got 'here'. I just love the LifeProof product...... And it isnt very hard to add a link into a blog..... I commented here because others made comments about LifeProof, so I added my two cents ( and, I'd like to think my 'sense', as well. )
    I actually am a high school honors science teacher that lives on the water in Florida. I love being able to use my iPhone during daily activities. My brother and I are both going to try this product for the iPad. But, when LifeProof comes out with their iPad case.... It will have an easy to use docking port... Will be fairly low profile.... and handsome So it will trump anything else that is out there right now. I have had wonderful use of the LifeProof case and accessories. There is an armband, belt lip, and bike mount that I regularly use, as well.
  • flatess we know your an insider stop trying to promote your product. no one is that excited about a case