Apple Becoming a 'Far More Traditional' Company Under Tim Cook's Leadership

Options
System
System Posts: 446
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Becoming a 'Far More Traditional' Company Under Tim Cook's Leadership

In the latest issue of Fortune, Apple watcher Adam Lashinsky published a lengthy story on Tim Cook, and how Apple is embracing a more corporate and open culture under his leadership. Thanks to Lashinsky's insider contacts in Apple, the story reveals a number of previously unknown facts about Cook. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• pakaku
    pakaku Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I read MBA and can't stop hearing "MacBook Air" in my head
  • Cozze02
    Cozze02 Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Good, not saying jobs wasnt great, but keeping the employees and share holders happy is very important to.
  • geekinit
    geekinit Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I think Cook will do great things at Apple. Apple needed Jobs to bring it back to life but maybe Apple needs Cook to press on in an increasingly competitive mobile world. I hope that Apple will press-on without using committees to make decisions, I hope engineers get priority over marketing but also hope that Apple can cure the somewhat closed image many individuals seem to have adopted regarding Apple platforms. :)
  • Zangy
    Zangy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    No just no... it is closed for a reason and a GOOD one at that...I will see nothing special if all of a sudden they aren't all closely integrated because of hardware/software fragmentation...