Facebook Releases Standalone Camera App For iPhone

Options
System
System Posts: 446
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFacebook Releases Standalone Camera App For iPhone

It looks like Facebooks apps team is on high after last week's IPO.

After releasing the Facebook Pages Manager app few days back, Facebook has just released a standalone photo-sharing app app for iPhone in the App Store called Facebook Camera.

Facebook Camera includes the following features:

Read the full story here

Comments

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It just doesn't make sense... Then why purchase instagram, unless they want no competition and hence make people (that aren't aware of the acquisition) think Facebook cam app is better.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Why does Facebook now have 4 different apps?! It doesn't make sense, make one good one that does all that
  • jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Yes the Facebook app sucks. Combine all these apps and make just 1 app that isnt extremely slow and doesnt gave errors at every other page. Zuckerberg needs to step his game up.
  • Eoleo
    Eoleo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I'd like to agree that putting all in one app makes a real great app. However, it's just not possible to do it and still maintain usability and speed, not to mention app size. The instagram purchase probably is just to prevent Google+ from gaining user share, in case Google acquires instagram. Sometimes I think that this purchase gives facebook tax cuts and now, apparently, the purchase is coming out to be an excuse had they not been able to raise funds with their recent IPO.
  • Hing kong
    Hing kong Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    Options
    my iphone has camera