Over a Million iOS Devices Jailbroken Using Absinthe 2.0

2»

Comments

• DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Is it worth waiting for the release of redsnow? We've gotten our 4s on the previous jailbreak but want to preserve the baseband just incase ultrasnow comes out with an unlock.
  • Hmmm?
    Hmmm? Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
    Has anyone experienced any bugs. Usually I wait a week or two so they can be fixed but it seems like it is safe to jailbreak.
  • tyler
    tyler Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    I updated to iOS 5.1.1 and jailbroke my phone but now that I have I seem to be having some problems. Whenever I try out a theme 3 of my apps don't change (camera, pictures , mail). When I go into sbsettings and press hide they don't even seem to show a stock icon, but on the springboard te do. Help please!
  • tyler
    tyler Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    I updated to iOS 5.1.1 and jailbroke my phone but now that I have I seem to be having some problems. Whenever I try out a theme 3 of my apps don't change (camera, pictures , mail). When I go into sbsettings and press hide they don't even seem to show a stock icon, but on the springboard does.
  • fur503
    fur503 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    If you have an iPad 2 and are wondering if you have the iPad 2,1 or the iPad 2,4 then download linpack it's a free small benchmark app and will tell you when you run it
  • Carey
    Carey Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPhone4 and waited until Absinthe 2.0 was released to update to 5.1.1. It didn't work but 2.02 was released. I can't get any farther with that either. It freezes 1/2 way. Of course I didn't save the SHSH blobs for first because I forgot. It is working "unjailbroken" but I miss my jailbreak!! Tips?? :(
  • Juancho
    Juancho Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I'm having a problem with safari in that it times out and says that there is no connectivity to the Internet?!?!?!?! Recommendations????
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    I’m one of the million
  • prash
    prash Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thanx pod2g jailbroke my new iPad without a hitch,it was pretty suffocating without jailbreak....now I can feel all the fresh air gushing into me..
  • BlueDream
    BlueDream Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    I am the milionth one..
  • Carey
    via Wordpress
    Doesn't anyone have any suggestions?? Please??
  • ferne
    ferne Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i had problems upgrading my software, couldnt even restore my phone. i used someone elses computer retored to factory settings and jb. it was worth having to use an old sync and having to re do all my cydia packages!
  • Carey
    via Wordpress
    Thanks. I did a factory reset but didn't try someone else's computer. I'll do that. Cross your fingers...I hate no jb!