Mobispine Offers Carriers a Branded version of their True MMS iPhone App

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMobispine Offers Carriers a Branded version of their True MMS iPhone App

Mobispine, the developer of iPhone app, RSS News Reader has announced that they have developed an iPhone app which will bring the much awaited MMS feature to the iPhone. Mobispine is offering a white-labeling solution to carriers where they will brand their true MMS application for each carrier and distribute...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Will this be released for ATT?

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Josh,

Mobispine hasn't provided any details on the carriers who might be interested in their MMS app, lets hope AT&T signs up.

We will keep you posted if we get any more details.

cheers!

• Jared Wunsch
    Jared Wunsch Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Hey iPhoneHacks, I just wanted to say thank you for the posts this month. They have improved greatly.

Cheers,

Jared

• Scott C
    Scott C Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Now that the novelty of the iphone has begun to wear off, the lack of native MMS funtionality is starting to wear on me. I can't imagine having to put up with it for over a year or more.
    My LG voyager, snap, send to, select recipients, OK and off it goes.
    At first I didn't realize how much I used MMS, but now I do.
    I once thought Apple as all about innovation not persecution.
    If I can walk into verizon tomorrow and check out the storm, I may be jumping ship.
    Don't get me wrong the iphone is a great device. But I think of it this way, imagine a BMW 5 series coming with an 8track and no CD player but with an adapter and a few work arounds you can play cds.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Would Apple really approve this? If they have any plans of introducing MMS in new firmware (HOW COULD THEY NOT!?), I doubt they would approve of such an app.

2 Quick questions (one completely off topic):

1) Does anyone know how to get swirly mms working for ATT? I've searched various forums and cannot find a method that works.

2) apologies for being completely off topic, but does anyone know of a good web site for downloading cracked apps? I've been googling around for awhile, and all I've been able to find are huge torrents with way more apps than I want (that take forever to download). There have to be some good web sites for downloading single cracked apps.

Thanks,

Josh

• trion
    trion Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have to agree with you Jared. The lack of BASIC features is wearing very thin on me. Granted most of which can be achieved by jailbreaking and having to PAY for something that most phones have free. One thing that really annoys me is the lack of decent voice-guided GPS, and no that half-assed attempt by google just doesn't cut it.

I too may be jumping ship once the alternatives get better.

• SJS
    SJS Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I am also in the wagon that is pissed at apple for not doing better by the people who actually care about having a phone that does things basic phones did 5 years ago. I sure hope the storm is sweet, cause at this point i see no reason to show loyalty to apple. What are they doing for us? Cool phone, but it isnt winning the race anymore...

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Josh,
    go to se7ensins.com and research there i just typed in someone elses settings and it worked

-cacrawford