Thinking of Deserting my Iphone

Options
Joseph Dunderdale
Joseph Dunderdale Posts: 13
edited June 2012 in iPhone Forum
Ok Ive been with Rogers Cell phone provider for 7 years but my service is so bad with them at my work and where I live that after several months of getting NO WHERE Ive managed to get out of my commitment with Rogers, by writing a letter to the CEO, and getting a acknowledgment back saying they will release me from my contract with no penalty, Id like to hang arround for the next GEN I phone but I really cant, I need to get in asap.
Im well buried in the Ios echo system with a IPAD and the Icloud services, but the basic need to make phone calls. So im gonna move to telus or more likely Bell with there 4g LTE phones.
any recommendations?

Answers

• Nick Balesteri
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken .... Telus offers the iPhone 4s. If I were you I would wait another week or so and see if they announce the new iPhone next week at WWDC!!!!!
  • Freddieboy217
    Options
    I love my 4s but the old eyes are not as good as the once were so I got the new Galaxy S3 its screen is massive. It is a great phone does things
    A little differently and once you get used to it its superb.
    That said bought my iphone sim free and unlocked so as I cant bring myself to part with it I am keeping them both