System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNext iPhone To Be Thinner, Feature HD Front Facing Camera: Analyst

Next iPhone To Be Thinner, Have HD Front Facing Camera: Analyst

Read the full story here

Comments

• maverick99
    maverick99 Posts: 22
    Frankly, I am not too kicked about a thinner iPhone. Apple is better off using the space for a thicker battery so that the battery life of the next iPhone is much better.
  • Krillin
    Krillin Posts: 27
    I hope that they do improve the front facing camera because it can be pretty grainy. Only a few more days til we know for sure!
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    @Krillin actually Apple is not expected to launch the next iPhone on Monday. It could be launched in September or October.
  • Krillin
    Frankly, I am not too kicked about a thinner iPhone. Apple is better off using the space for a thicker battery so that the battery life of the next iPhone is much better.
    I remember back in the day the BlackJack came with two batteries…
    After using thes phones all day everyday the battery gets weak quick!

I wish I could use my alarm and cut my phone off at night
  • Don Dilla
    Don Dilla Posts: 32
    I remember back in the day the BlackJack came with two batteries…
    After using thes phones all day everyday the battery gets weak quick!

I wish I could use my alarm and cut my phone off at night
    Yes please a better battery! If this phone could last 2 days at least on 4G that would be incredible!! Hate charging my phone everyday!
  • I dont think apple is too worried about making there devices thinner, think they prove to the world that they are capable of that!.. but i think they are some what keeping the thickness for upcoming devices they make to major improvements in the device, such as battery life and performance ect..
  • Wow... If those specs are accurate (I know... Rumors is rumors is rumors... But IF) then I can't imagine how awesome te new iPhone is going to feel in-hand. Sure, that's ONLY 1.4 millimeters... But when the phone is already less than 10mm thick, you're talking more than 10% thinner than the 4/4S. That's awesome. I personally like thinner, even at the expense of a little battery life.

I'm stoked about the "5". (I personally expect them to go to a less-complicated naming structure and the iPhone 5 will JUST be the iPhone, as will all subsequent models.)
  • I was hoping for a 12Mp shooter.

• Propain111
    Propain111 Posts: 11
    I'm hoping for a wider and taller screen and a better camera. If its only taller like they say I don't know! I'm happy for a better front camera though I do agree that it lacks when face timing and stuff!
  • Krillin
    @Krillin actually Apple is not expected to launch the next iPhone on Monday. It could be launched in September or October.
    I was thinking that they would mention it next week. But they didn't do that last year did they? They released iOS5 then announced the phone later, right?