Hands-On Video of Leaked Next-Gen iPhone Metal Back Panel

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHands-On Video of Leaked Next-Gen iPhone Metal Back Panel

We've seen photos and a video of the purported next generation iPhone front panel, which have corroborated rumors that ...

Read the full story here

Post edited by System on

Comments

• grello
    grello Posts: 7
    Just another big BS. Ugly !!!
  • El Hache
    El Hache Posts: 14
    Fake. The top of the "new" iPhone doesn't seem to have a noise cancelation microphone. The iPhone 4/4s has a noise cancelation mike right next to the headphone jack. The "new" iPhone has nothing.
  • Snypod
    Snypod Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    Fake. The top of the "new" iPhone doesn't seem to have a noise cancelation microphone. The iPhone 4/4s has a noise cancelation mike right next to the headphone jack. The "new" iPhone has nothing.
    It looks like it's been moved to the back, in between the camera and flash, I guess doubling as a directional mic when recording video. Doesn't mean this isn't fake, though. Only time will tell.
  • Krillin
    Krillin Posts: 27
    I think it's dope. I like the "murdered out" black! Not a big fan of the hp jack at the bottom but hopefully in iOS 6 the screen will rotate to accommodate it.
  • JIA
    JIA Posts: 6
    I like the design but there's just this much that we can believe about a rumour.

But iPhone 3G/S - headphone connector below.
    iPhone 4/S - top.

What makes you think they'll move it to the bottom again.
  • @JIA The 3G/3GS doesn't have it at the bottom, only ipod touches have that

As for the casing, i'm calling fake. Apple isn't perfect, but they aren't dumb either. They want profit, they're not going to crap up the design to something most people won't buy
  • I really doubt that's a legit part. If you look under the "iPhone" name on the "new" part, there are no Apple signature trademarks, FCC stamp, copyright logo, etc. Sigh...soon I hope
  • damn who knew that right after steve past appple would go str8 down the tubes they need to hire someone who is dedicated to thier brand with insight on what people want
  • the two tone looks alright but the headphone jack at the bottom sucks and making the phone just taller and not wider makes it look like a remote
  • actually, it is against the concept of Apple's device.
    Becuase of the most of Apple's has the solild color design. even they to use the solid body so call unibody. more ever the color toning is so ulgy (even it is my opition).
    and, If they use the frame as an antenna, why they use the non-metalic part on top and bottom? just for the isolate top and bottom frame from the metal cover locker ? it is looks reasonable but not make sense.
    Anyway, I feel it is the worst design from Apple (just my think).
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 8
    it looks too ugly.. I should skip this version to upgrade.. even I have all versions..
  • defmad
    defmad Posts: 7
    Apple aren't stupid enough to release something that ugly, and they'll be the laughing stock of the phone industry if they really do just make the screen taller. All these leaks are fake, apple have a tighter lid on actual products they're developing, these leaks seem to have come from apples rejected models.
  • Olayemi Mike Samuel
    edited June 2012
    I LOVE APPLE , but now Apple is running down technology and design , ask for me i want apple to redesign the iphone5 he dose not fit to the market , look at what SAMSUNG AND BLACKBERRY is doing changing there design and much more, this iphone 5 design we not hit the market in European am not sure about other Continent ,bcos of 5 things change , ask for me still look like iphone 4 ,