iPhone App - SMS Touch Allows you to Type SMS in Landscape mode and Send Them For Free

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone App - SMS Touch Allows you to Type SMS in Landscape mode and Send Them For Free

iPhone app developer, Mark Schneider, who had developed TouchType, one of the many iPhone apps that have brought landscape mode to the iPhone's mail app has released another app called SMS Touch. SMS Touch allows you to type text messages in landscape mode and also send these messages for free....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

If you really want landscape typing on texts (which I highly recommend--I text SO much faster), the new version 2.0 of irealsms is amazing! It is by far the best app I have on my phone. you can forward texts, add contacts from a text (have you ever received a text from a number you didn't know--how annoying that you have to memorize it and add it manually!), it automatically switches to landscape when you turn the iphone, you can view/delete texts individually... Even better, when you receive a text and hit reply, it brings up this app instead of the default texting app--even when you view a contact and click "send message" it brings up this app! moral of the story: BUY IT (from an unbiased source, I swear!)

• Aragorn121
    Aragorn121 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

If you've jailbroken your iPhone, then biteSMS is the way to go. Landscape keyboard when you turn the iPhone sideways, forward or delete individual SMSs, add contact info or GPS position info, all using your own carrier gateway. And the best part, it's FREE!

• nicolasl46
    nicolasl46 Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

but the apps you guys named, do they use your text messages, or they use email?

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Both of those are for jailbroken iPhones only and are for text messages.

I don't understand why devs make apps for jailbroken iPhones and offer crappy demo versions until you pay for them

• nicolasl46
    nicolasl46 Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

well, thats whaty i'm saying, type SMS is not using your text messages, so you can't really compare it to the other apps. I know that the app the only thing it does, is save you the hassle of entering the carriers email address, but if you're lazy enough this app might be a good idea

• sms spy app
    sms spy app Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I don't even want to get started on how retarded it is that I have to pay for SMS when I have the $30/mo unlimited data plan on my AT&T HTC Fuze. What do we have to do to stop them from getting away with that highway robbery?