I was going to leave IOS and Iphone But

Options
Joseph Dunderdale
Joseph Dunderdale Posts: 13
edited June 2012 in iPhone Forum
on a previous post I was looking at leaving my iPhone and going to Android, HTC has some great phones out now with the HTC 1 X, but I took the easy route and decided to go with a Iphone 4s. I needed and new phone so waiting for the next gen wasnt something I could do. as I was released with my contract with rogers do to bad reception and a email to the rogers presidents office, anyho,
The Combination of a service Provider that actually works (TELUS) and the Iphone 4s ability's makes me feel that the that even though the Iphone 4 was a great phone the Iphone 4S was a update that was well worth it. The I phone 4s is a great phone and the HTC was tempting Im pleased with my purchase and it was no problem at all to move my contacts and data, all I had to do was sign in to the I cloud.

Answers

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    Options
    Good choice :)

It means that you can use the apps that you purchased on your iPhone 4 and don't have to invest in apps on a new platform. We feel it something that users tend to overlook while switching smartphones.
  • jaydenharris98
    Options
    Now a Day in android is one of the best os and it's to human friendly , good graphics , niche apps. it's compare to ios it's to good. you have taken good decisions.
  • Freddieboy217
    Options
    I sold my iphone 4s should never have upgraded from the 4 was not worth it. I also felt the iphone was beginning to fall behind in spec.
    So I bought the Galaxy S3 it is a great handset, it really is but I have a ipad and a macbook pro and the Android just seems out of place so I sold it taking a £150 loss on it and eagerly await the 5
  • Rounak
    Rounak Posts: 269
    Options
    @freddieboy217 as a past iPhone user, how do you find the hardware design of the S3? I know it's unbelievably thin and light, but I find the device ugly.
  • Freddieboy217
    Options
    Rounak said:

@freddieboy217 as a past iPhone user, how do you find the hardware design of the S3? I know it's unbelievably thin and light, but I find the device ugly.

I think ugly is a bit harsh it did have a tendency to slip out of your hand which was a worry. but as I said it is a lovely bit of kit, however it is gone now and I would only have got rid for this new iphone if it is as good as the rumours suggest it will be worth it
  • Freddieboy217
    Options
    Well have the iphone back and am glad. I flirted for a time with the S3 and Android and it is a good phone but it,s not a iphone and that's it in a nutshell