Apple to Release TV SDK For Third-Party Apps at WWDC

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple to Release TV SDK For Third-Party Apps at WWDC

We've heard that Apple will also unveil the operating system for the rumored Apple Television alongside iOS 6 at WWDC Keynote on Monday. BGR now briefly r...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Brian
    Brian Posts: 13
    SHouldn't be much more than making a regular iOS app but much much larger...
  • BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    Samsung TV's have had apps for years now. Quit ripping off Samsung. Innovate your own ideas!........ See what I did there, I made myself sound like a retarded fanboy, crying like you isheep do
  • so wrong
    so wrong Posts: 2
    your the retard, as your obviously lost because this is a site for iPhones.... I have an iPhone so I come to this site I don't have an android so I don't go to android sites.....simple really isn't it... or should I say simple really aren't you...
  • BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    I'm a tech fanatic so I go to all tech sites, I don't have a windows phone, but I read WP7 news. Sheep only follow the shepherd, so I can see why you stick to this site alone. If you did venture outside of the stonewall that Apple herds you into, you may be a tad more informed and actually own a quality device.