Vietnamese Hacker Unlocks iPhone 3G at Hardware Level

2»

Comments

• Futty
    Futty Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

" Posted by: jailbreak iphone | December 04, 2008 at 11:49 AM

I have my 3G iphone unlocked at this shop and I was there to watch at every step the technician performed. It's not fake because there are other backpackers waiting for their iphone to be unlocked as well as well. The shop is still there and they still do this job everyday, anyone who was not convinced can send in their iphone to have it unlocked. Otherwise, typing messages would not make any point at all. There are electrical engineers and other electronics experts in this forum but still they cant unlock the iphone without waiting for the hacking group to release the software to help them.Maybe, this hacker so far the only one can hack the iphone this way. I dont care whether the article is fake or not b'cause I have my iphone done at this shop and there's no problem ever since. Keep sitting there whining and waiting while people still have their iphone unlocked and enjoying the real hack."

This guy is fucking stupid. This is the real fake. The "technican - Tuan Anh" is a greedy dog.

• Futty
    Futty Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Mr. Tuan Anh is a great liar!

• MrHoangy
    MrHoangy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

@JohnT: If u are dumb, plz stfu and go away, If u ever come here to Viet Nam and talk like that, i'll kik ur face so hard that ur mom dont even reconize u

• Canadian boys
    Canadian boys Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Vietnameses are the most clever people I've seen.
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    You can Unlock your iPhone 4S, 4 & 3GS here :Http://unlockiphoneo.comFREE Official Website.