Leaked iOS 6 Beta Download Links Reveal Apple May be Dropping Support For Original iPad & iPod Touch

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLeaked iOS 6 Beta Download Links Reveal Apple May be Dropping Support For Original iPad & iPod Touch 3G

MacRumors reports that Chinese Forum WeiPhone.com has posted links to iOS 6 beta that was expected to be released after tomorrow's WWDC 2012 Keynote. The ...

Read the full story here

Comments

• maverick99
    maverick99 Posts: 22
    Ohh no ... time to upgrade to iPad 3 :(
  • 3GS Still Supported, YEAH!!
  • Typo... In the second paragraph it says "but they suggest that Apple may be dropping support for iPad 2 and third-generation iPod Touch."
    Don't confuse people
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    edited June 2012
    @holymasteric thanks for pointing it out. It's fixed now.
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 10
    So some random Chinese website has posted links that don't work.
    How is this news
    It doesn't point to anything it's just crap people posting crap.
  • BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    An this for the people who think Android is flawed for updates ariving late. At least they arrive. Even if a device is no longer supported, there are still roms available that will give the latest update. Just one more reason to not be an iuser.
  • i dont understand why people Troll. its ridiculdonk
  • BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    The reason that I do it is because I was an iPhone user for 3 years. I ended up getting my hands on an HP Touchpad and installed Android onto it. After about 2 weeks using Gingerbread alongside my iPhone I quickly realized that there were way more benefits and features to Android devices. I would have really appreciated knowing this earlier and if there was a more vocal way for me to have found out these benefits, I would have ditched my iPhone much earlier. I don't troll to be a ****, I do it to attempt to convince people that they are losing out by staying with iOS. These forums are full of iOS users wanting features that they have to jailbreak for or just not get at all, and don't seem to realize that if they truly want an open product, they will have to let Apple go. I loved my iPhones, they were great while they were the best, but they aren't anymore and the sooner people realize this, tho sooner people will get what they want. We will see what happen tomorrow. Either Apple will finally listen to it's consumer base and open the door to all the features that come standard on over 50 percent of the market share's devices, or they will continue to limit what you are allowed to do. Your choice really, get what you have been asking for, or stick with Apple.
  • Kiwiholden
    Kiwiholden Posts: 10
    The reason that I do it is because I was an iPhone user for 3 years. I ended up getting my hands on an HP Touchpad and installed Android onto it. After about 2 weeks using Gingerbread alongside my iPhone I quickly realized that there were way more benefits and features to Android devices. I would have really appreciated knowing this earlier and if there was a more vocal way for me to have found out these benefits, I would have ditched my iPhone much earlier. I don't troll to be a ****, I do it to attempt to convince people that they are losing out by staying with iOS. These forums are full of iOS users wanting features that they have to jailbreak for or just not get at all, and don't seem to realize that if they truly want an open product, they will have to let Apple go. I loved my iPhones, they were great while they were the best, but they aren't anymore and the sooner people realize this, tho sooner people will get what they want. We will see what happen tomorrow. Either Apple will finally listen to it's consumer base and open the door to all the features that come standard on over 50 percent of the market share's devices, or they will continue to limit what you are allowed to do. Your choice really, get what you have been asking for, or stick with Apple.
    U can keep ur craptastic android phone I've used both and I'd take rven a iOS 4 3GS over any android anyday