How to fix charging lock screen/ green battery animation that has been disabled?

Options
I have been doing some tweaking on my iPhone 4 running 5.1.1 and in the mix of things my charging background (which is usually black) and the big green battery animation have seemed to been disabled. Whenever the phone is plugged in for charging it does not display anything but the normal lock screen. The tweaks that I was messing with were "ChargingBackground", "Winterboard" and "Springtomize". I have disabled all themes and uninstalled the tweaks I was playing with but it has not changed the outcome of my problem. I am somewhat new to iOS coming from Android. Using “iFile” I located the .png's for the battery (/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app) so I know they have not been deleted. When I force the phone into safe mode the black background and green battery animation return to the lock screen. This leads me to believe that there is something causing the battery to be disabled when I exit safe mode. So my question is there a way to tell what is “blocking” or “disabling” the phone from displaying the battery .png’s while it is charging? i.e how might I go about finding the line of code that is disabling my charging screen so I can delete it.

Answers

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    Options
    @cowtippin86 wouldn't recommend playing around with system files .... unfortunately there is no way to identify, which tweak is blocking it ... best is to uninstall tweaks via Manage -> Packages until the issue is fixed ... other option is trying installing AnimateLockscreen .. it has an option to enable/disable the battery ... it could solve the problem (but it is buggy). If we find a better solution, we'll let you know.