Apple Revamps iTunes And App Store Apps in iOS 6

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Revamps iTunes And App Store Apps in iOS 6

Apple showcased 10 major iOS 6 features such as the new Maps app, Facebook Integration, Improvements to Siri etc. at the WWDC 2012 Keynote yesterday. But e...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dimitri5
    Dimitri5 Posts: 2
    Very Interesting indeed. i believe apps are not going anywhere and will continue to become more complex and even more practical. For instance, i recently read in article on Gnome Escape
    About some new and entertaining applications.
  • josiebuck@telus.net
    edited June 2012
    It's too bad that Apple hasn't updated Siri for Maps in Canada....I think it's time for them to do that ....because Siri is garbage, if you can't use it in Canada for Maps, Google Place etc.... so come on Apple.... stop developing new things for Apple until you fix the problems with original Apps that come with the iphones, plus now your saying that Siri will not be on the Ipad 2 ...pretty sad.... especially when people spend money on Apple products thinking that Apple will have on there device. Ipad 2 is still new so why are you not including the Ipad 2 Thats why people jailbreak there device because Apple doesn't delivery Licari :(( :-q :-q :-q
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    @josie Apple has announced that local search support for Siri will be available globally in iOS 6 and it will also work with the Maps app ... in face you can check out how it works in Canada here - http://www.iphonehacks.com/2012/06/ios-6-siri-improvements.html
  • josie
    josie Posts: 2
    Thanks IphoneHacks... I will check it out.