Microsoft Rumored to Unveil Its Own Windows 8 Tablet on June 18th to Compete With Apple’s iPad

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
image Microsoft Rumored to Unveil Its Own Windows 8 Tablet on June 18th to Compete With Apple’s iPad

Microsoft to Unveil Its Own Tablet on June 18th to Compete With Apple's iPad

Read the full story here

Comments

• Yes for sure maybe it will be tablet computer with a real processor so we can work with it like a regular laptop not just watch movies listen to music and play angry birds.
  • 11_11
    11_11 Posts: 13
    If it's a real computer, not just a big smart phone I'd be interested (assuming its reasonably priced)...
  • Doobs
    Doobs Posts: 20
    A "table made by Microsoft?" ......would be interesting, does it come with cutlery lol
  • ARM processor = angry birds, music, video...
    Intel based = great software suck battery life...

It would be great if they would make a hybrid.
    Something like assus transformer prime.

The tablet would be arm based, and in the dock/keyboard would have a intel based processor pc.
    So when you dock it in you wold have a full laptop capability and the 2 processors would work together. When you dock it out you would have a arm based tablet :)

I hope something like this happens in the feature.

Sory for my bad spelling.

And june 18 :) my birthday :))
  • Watch Out........the past ccan become the future........

35 years ago, Apple was #1, but believed in the closed ecosystem approach.........then: bang !
    Microsoft took Apple's idea and the rest is history...........that may repeat again..........

iOS is repeating the closed ecosystem approach..............lots of people are angry........idevices are great.......so was McIntosh.......

And now Microsoft is lurking again...........will the past become the future ???