Want Personalized Recommendations to Improve Your iPhone’s Battery Life? Now There’s An App For That

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWant Personalized Recommendations to Improve Your iPhone’s Battery Life? Now There’s An App For That

Whenever Apple launches a new iPhone, poor battery life is one of the common user complaints. The problem is that each users usage pattern is so unique tha...

Read the full story here

Comments

• IIIMPower
    IIIMPower Posts: 6
    Not sure if Legit.... or sketchy...
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    @IIMPower It's available on the App Store (Approved by Apple), so nothing sketchy about it ...
  • Some of my concern was that the app would use too much of my battery, but since I downloaded it, I haven’t notices a significant decrease in life. I’m willing to believe this is a worthwhile experiment though and I will give it a try for three days. I know already it is going to tell me I use my Dish Remote Access app and screen a lot, because I use them to watch live sports. I’m totally hooked, and you’ll see me watching ESPN on my break at Dish, lunch, on the transit. Dish Remote Access sends any channel I want, using my Sling Adapter at home, through the internet. I can’t wait to watch the Olympics all day this summer.
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    Hey @Summerpole let us know how it goes!

They seem to have addressed the issue that we had mentioned in the post ... it no longer recommends us to upgrade our iOS (which was not possible).