iOS 6 Includes Support For Government Alerts

System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
image iOS 6 Includes Support For Government Alerts

iOS 6 Includes Support For Government Alerts

Read the full story here

Comments

• This is a great idea. Wonder if there will be some kind of "Weather Radio" type alert that works like the Weather Alert radios that come on at anytime and announce warnings for your area?
  • while others keep discovering new features in iOS 6, i still can't get maps app to show me street names & topography. although i managed to connect to a wi-fi network in the end to have internet connect.. , i see no vector based street maps. (i might just take it it's still a work in progress deal with the new provider but do not regret leaving google maps behind for them, GOOGLE, collecting far to much personal data & information shared with catholic church members)
    Passbook seems to be a little static with icons on the screen that do nothing, we don't want those icons to do nothing. first closer look at iOS 6 however, gets better result & score higher marks than i was expecting, although i am not big fan of fresh new look & feel for software interfaces, itunes & app store get the PASS mark with me & yes, while upgrading to iOS 5 disappointed me a little with the performance of a 3gs, so far so good with iOS 6 (...but no jailbreak & no tweaks as yet then subsystem & substrate add on's aren't there to compare performance for real)
    take care,
    marc
  • 11_11
    11_11 Posts: 13
    Yet Apple still can't make a live weather icon.... :|
    It really seems they are oblivious to all the great Cydia tweaks, I just hope they at least realize there are people who will only use a jailbroken phone and don't patch all the exploits.