Frenzic - A Fast-Paced Puzzle Game: One of the Best iPhone Games

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFrenzic - A Fast-Paced Puzzle Game: One of the Best iPhone Games

There are very few iPhone games that are available on the App Store that you can say are just made for the iPhone. iPhone game - Frenzic developed by Icon Factory and Artris Software which makes use of iPhone's revolutionary multi-touch capabilities is one such game. Its a fast-paced, puzzle...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Puneet
    Puneet Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

is any1 able to add ringtones through winSCP. when i try doing it, it says no such folder exists...??

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

It's like that game perfection but you get to use your fingers...
    Cool! I like it..Worth the $4.99 it reminds me of Billy Frontier Town Duel...

Thanks!

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

I started playing this game and found that the implementation of the pause feature has an issue.

When I pause the game, I can't see the exact position I had paused the game at.

So when I resume the game after sometime, I have very little reaction time to figure out the current position and make the next move to avoid losing a life.

I invariably end up losing a life. I am not sure if it was implemented that way to avoid some smart folks abusing the feature but for genuine folks the pause feature means you resume with one less life which is quite a pain.