iPhone, iPhone 3G Slower than 2nd Gen iPod Touch

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone, iPhone 3G Slower than 2nd Gen iPod Touch

If you had thought that the iPhone 3G was an iPod Touch and a phone (also GPS) bundled together then you might be right but that might not be completely accurate if you consider performance. Handheld Games Corp’s CEO Thomas Fessler has revealed that performance of their 3D TouchSports Tennis...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Zed Sefi
    Zed Sefi Posts: 143
    via Wordpress

I own a copy of this specific game and it just loads the main screen and then crashes, and so on everytime I launch it. I never became able to see the game or to play it.

I have the iPhone 3G 8GB black.

• Amit
    Amit Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

I think this app. won't work on pwnged phone as it says in its description "this application is not compatible with devices running some type of modified firmware" if any one who has tried on their pwanged phone and worked let me know i want to buy this app.

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress

hey amit i was just playing this gave on my iphone 2G and it works fine i used QuickPwn to Unlock/Jailbreak mine to t-mobile also it's a cracked app i have so am going to buy it cos its a good game hope the update as more than 3 players (they all women) you should get its a very good game hope that helps you :)

• Amit
    Amit Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

Thanx Aaron for ur message but as far as i know quickpwn does not manipulate the firmware for ur iphone whereas pwnge does since we r custom building our own firmware from official firmware released by apple in pwnge . Addition to that i have iphone 3g and i used pwnge instead of quickpwn bcoz i want to unlock my phone whenever dev team release their must waited softunlock for 3g iphone. I just dont want to waste my $5 buying this game if it won't work as they mention about it in their description page.

• Stop Smoking
    Stop Smoking Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Good info. Thanks for the heads up.

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress

amit
    ok cool the G/F as a 3G so i will put it on hers and let you know how it go's i also did that with QuickPwn. you should try the cracked version first see how it gose just see what you think better to do that than waist your money i know it's wrong but i always text cracked app's befor i buy dont wanna wait money on crap i had some app's that looked good but where crap when i tryed them i want my money to go to the ppl who make good app's so they can make them better thats my way of thinking any way