WinterBoard Theme Brings iOS 6 UI to iOS 5

Options
System
System Posts: 446
edited June 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWinterBoard Theme Brings iOS 6 UI to iOS 5

Jailbreak tweaks such as InstaSocial, iOS 6 Photo menu have already brought some of the iOS 6 features to iOS 5. You can now give your jailbroken iPhone r...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Will Poindexter
    Options
    DO NOT attempt to put this tweak on your iPad! It turns your iPad into a large iPhone...literally. It may seem like common sense, but then that's why they put "do not try this at home" on stupid commercials.
  • dankvwguy
    dankvwguy Posts: 16
    Options
    did you not read where they put iPhone every single time and not iPhone/iPad?
    DO NOT attempt to put this tweak on your iPad! It turns your iPad into a large iPhone...literally. It may seem like common sense, but then that's why they put "do not try this at home" on stupid commercials.
    they didnt once state that this was for the iPad. they said iPhone every time they referred to the iOS device.
  • Blackstryker
    Options
    Pretty cool, but I don't like the status bar...the 'time' and the 'AT&T' looks funky.
  • Will Poindexter
    Will Poindexter Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Options
    did you not read where they put iPhone every single time and not iPhone/iPad?
    they didnt once state that this was for the iPad. they said iPhone every time they referred to the iOS device.
    NO I DID NOT! DUH!
  • philteeth
    philteeth Posts: 2
    Options
    cool. but really useless.
  • Edrinsss
    Edrinsss Posts: 1
    Options
    how can i find status and navigation bar folder with ssh? coz winterboard has prob and cant be fix for the moment.i wanna change this manually and until now only the status bar and navigation bar miss. i changed map,clock,ipod,weather,dialer. so pls help only this 2.i dont know the folder of 4s coz on 2g i did it.thnx